Multifamily Property Manager in South Carolina please

Multifamily Property Manager in South Carolina please

Armel BayotPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Walnut Creek, CA · Member since 2019 · 116 posts · 38 votes

Hello BP community! 

Any recommendation for a rockstar Multifamily Property Manager in South Carolina area? 

Has experience managing at least 25 units and up. 

Appreciate it!

0Reply
75 views

14 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Will GastonPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Columbia, SC · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    4y

    @Armel Bayot where in SC? And how many units total?

  • Rental Property Investor · Summerville, SC · Member since 2011 · 19 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    I have a property manager in Columbia. If interested, send me a message. 

  • Armel BayotPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Walnut Creek, CA · Member since 2019 · 116 posts · 38 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Will Gaston:

    @Armel Bayot where in SC? And how many units total?

     @Will Gaston Columbia SC . 66 units. Any recommendations?

    Appreciate it!

  • Armel BayotPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Walnut Creek, CA · Member since 2019 · 116 posts · 38 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Coury Cast:

    I have a property manager in Columbia. If interested, send me a message. 

     @Coury Cast DM sent.

  • Will GastonPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Columbia, SC · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    4y
    Quote from @Armel Bayot:
    Quote from @Will Gaston:

    @Armel Bayot where in SC? And how many units total?

     @Will Gaston Columbia SC . 66 units. Any recommendations?

    Appreciate it!


    I manage my own stuff, but this is who I would personally use if I had 50-250 unit building in Columbia:

    https://www.sdmcinc.com/index....

  • Armel BayotPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Walnut Creek, CA · Member since 2019 · 116 posts · 38 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Will Gaston:
    Quote from @Armel Bayot:
    Quote from @Will Gaston:

    @Armel Bayot where in SC? And how many units total?

     @Will Gaston Columbia SC . 66 units. Any recommendations?

    Appreciate it!


    I manage my own stuff, but this is who I would personally use if I had 50-250 unit building in Columbia:

    https://www.sdmcinc.com/index....

     @Will Gaston I'll check it out . Thanks!

  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2021 · 15 posts · 6 votes
    3y

    Also looking for a property manager in the Columbia area. Looking at our first multi family in the area and would like an active and knowledgeable manager. If anyone has someone please let us know.

    Thanks!

  • Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 3 votes
    3y

    Any property managers in the North Charleston SC area please? 

  • Contractor · Lexington, SC · Member since 2015 · 62 posts · 50 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jeff Bodenmuller:

    Also looking for a property manager in the Columbia area. Looking at our first multi family in the area and would like an active and knowledgeable manager. If anyone has someone please let us know.

    Thanks!


     Hey Jeff, did you ever find a property manager in Columbia? I may know someone that can help. Just shoot me a message if you are still looking.

  • Member since 2023 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Tracy Selfridge:
    Quote from @Jeff Bodenmuller:

    Also looking for a property manager in the Columbia area. Looking at our first multi family in the area and would like an active and knowledgeable manager. If anyone has someone please let us know.

    Thanks!


     Hey Jeff, did you ever find a property manager in Columbia? I may know someone that can help. Just shoot me a message if you are still looking.


     Hi! I am looking for one for mid term rentals Thanks!

  • Contractor · Lexington, SC · Member since 2015 · 62 posts · 50 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Vladislav Khlopine:
    Quote from @Tracy Selfridge:
    Quote from @Jeff Bodenmuller:

    Also looking for a property manager in the Columbia area. Looking at our first multi family in the area and would like an active and knowledgeable manager. If anyone has someone please let us know.

    Thanks!


     Hey Jeff, did you ever find a property manager in Columbia? I may know someone that can help. Just shoot me a message if you are still looking.


     Hi! I am looking for one for mid term rentals Thanks!


     Sending you a message now

  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 4 votes
    2y

    I'm also looking for a property manager in the Charelston, SC area. We have a contact to help with rehabs and would like a PM that can assess areas of interest before beginning projects and can then manage the properties afterwards. Will be interested in SFH and small multis for now and interested in long term, mid term and section 8, whatever makes sense in the area. Thanks!

  • Real Estate Agent · Columbia, SC · Member since 2023 · 37 posts · 12 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Daniel Kelepouris:

    I'm also looking for a property manager in the Charelston, SC area. We have a contact to help with rehabs and would like a PM that can assess areas of interest before beginning projects and can then manage the properties afterwards. Will be interested in SFH and small multis for now and interested in long term, mid term and section 8, whatever makes sense in the area. Thanks!


     Hey there!  I am a real estate agent with Auben Realty, and we have multiple offices in SC.  We manage a good number of units for investors, so I would love to connect and hear more about what your PM needs are!

  • Real Estate Agent · Columbia, SC · Member since 2023 · 37 posts · 12 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Stephanie Guillaume:

    Any property managers in the North Charleston SC area please? 


     Yes!  Just sent you a connection request.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.