Property manager for limited time in Rensselaer county

Property manager for limited time in Rensselaer county

Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 2 votes

Hey All. I have a dilemma: I live in Brooklyn NY, I have a property in Rensselaer county NY, and I’m slowing having work done to it. I been able to travel up there and get work done only because I was able to work part time. I am now working full time and can’t travel to upstate ny during the work week. I need to get some work done but I can’t physically be there. I contacted plumbers and electrician they suggested that someone needs to be there and can not do it by phone call. I don’t know who to ask but I need a property manager or someone trustworthy to open the door and explain what needs to be done. It’s for a few days but not consecutively. Open to suggestions.

0Reply
19 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Upstate, NY · Member since 2021 · 110 posts · 66 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Jimmy Gonzalez:

    Hey All. I have a dilemma: I live in Brooklyn NY, I have a property in Rensselaer county NY, and I’m slowing having work done to it. I been able to travel up there and get work done only because I was able to work part time. I am now working full time and can’t travel to upstate ny during the work week. I need to get some work done but I can’t physically be there. I contacted plumbers and electrician they suggested that someone needs to be there and can not do it by phone call. I don’t know who to ask but I need a property manager or someone trustworthy to open the door and explain what needs to be done. It’s for a few days but not consecutively. Open to suggestions.


     Hey Jimmy, do a Google search for Wesley Sherow Copper Club Management and see the times Union articles and such. Also some bad reviews from 2020 :) 

    I have some big clients who would be happy to chat for references if you like. If you think I can help give me a call, I’ll PM you my number. 

    Good luck! 
    wes

  • Investor · NY · Member since 2020 · 36 posts · 41 votes
    4y

    @Jimmy Gonzalez 

    reach out to @Alison Walden. She and her partner are investors/realtors in the capital region and also does PM. 

    https://www.rooteddevelopment5...

    She should be able to help you out.

  • Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    @Akshay Nihalaney

    Thanks

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.