Investor · Charleston, SC · Member since 2021 · 263 posts · 122 votes
Our team recently brought management of our three asset portfolio in house. We weren't happy with the reporting with our previous PM so we're building our own list of KPIs to track. Below is the list we've put together thus far, but I'm wondering what else everyone else tracks for KPIs. Which do you prefer weekly vs. monthly? Are we missing any important KPIs?
Properties: 3 Assets, 122 doors total
KPIs we've listed worth tracking:
Guest Cards
Leases
Expiring leases
Renewal rates
Operating expenses
Variance to budget
Cashflow for distribution
Capex costs
Number of work order
Open work order
Completed work order
Turn costs
Turn time
Guest cards
Applications: Cancel/denials/approval with explanations
Gross Income, Other Income, Operating Expenses, NOI, Capex spent, Cash available for distribution, current cash balances
Specialist · Greenville, NC · Member since 2019 · 673 posts · 408 votes
3y
Not seeing Leasing Specialist KPIs (calls/day, leads generated (referrals, inbound calls, outbound marketing), leases signed [which you covered], move-ins). Current vacancy to be used for goal setting for your leasing staff. Thoughts I had since I come from the leasing world.