Property Managerment Companies Near Winston-Salem

Property Managerment Companies Near Winston-Salem

Member since 2024 · 30 posts · 12 votes

We're investigating NC property management companies in the Triad for properties located in Winston-Salem, Lexington, Thomasville NC. We have mostly SFH but do have a 20-unit MF complex and then a few mom and pop commercial properties. Properties have been self-managed for a long time, so we're just exploring options. We've got many tenants who have been with us for a long time, so we're looking for some REALLY good options.

1Reply
18 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2022 · 117 posts · 110 votes
    2y

    First of all, welcome to BiggerPockets. It looks like you are a relatively new member of this community, but it is a great place to be.

    I am a property manager who focuses on the Triangle. That being said, I do manage property in the Triad, and visit Winston Salem a few times per month, on average. Maintenance coordination, rent collection, accounting, showings, application processing, etc. is conducted from my office. And then I will visit regularly for site inspections, move-ins, and meetings. Often, I'll take a walk through Old Salem, and grab a coffee at Anchor Coffee Co.

    That being said, if you are open to having a property manager based in the Triangle, then I would be happy to have a conversation. Redwood Properties is a smaller, more boutique firm, and we can offer highly personalized, responsive management services.

    If having a property manager with a "home base" in the Triad is a primary concern, then I would recommend giving Acorn & Oak a call. I have no experience with them from the client side, but my interactions with their agents have always been positive.  

  • Member since 2024 · 30 posts · 12 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Brandon Vanderford:

    First of all, welcome to BiggerPockets. It looks like you are a relatively new member of this community, but it is a great place to be.

    I am a property manager who focuses on the Triangle. That being said, I do manage property in the Triad, and visit Winston Salem a few times per month, on average. Maintenance coordination, rent collection, accounting, showings, application processing, etc. is conducted from my office. And then I will visit regularly for site inspections, move-ins, and meetings. Often, I'll take a walk through Old Salem, and grab a coffee at Anchor Coffee Co.

    That being said, if you are open to having a property manager based in the Triangle, then I would be happy to have a conversation. Redwood Properties is a smaller, more boutique firm, and we can offer highly personalized, responsive management services.

    If having a property manager with a "home base" in the Triad is a primary concern, then I would recommend giving Acorn & Oak a call. I have no experience with them from the client side, but my interactions with their agents have always been positive.  

     Hi Brandon, I think my we'd like to start with someone closer. My Dad is pretty skeptical about PMs in general, so he believes that we need someone closer. Although that "belief" might not be helpful, I'm going to indulge it first go around and then I'd have some data anyway to see how it goes without self-managing. In the end, I want to go with the PM who is going to be the best for us and also a great resource. We want to shift to some investing and having that relationship is very important. So I will definitely keep you on my list! Thanks again!

  • Property Manager · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2022 · 117 posts · 110 votes
    2y

    Sounds great, and makes sense to me. I'll send you a connect request and a private message with my contact info. Feel free to save my contact, and if I could ever be a resource for you or your dad, don't hesitate to reach out. Wishing you the best in your search for a local PM!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.