Atlanta, GA · Member since 2020 · 24 posts · 4 votes
Hi,
I am looking for an eviction service in Fulton County GA. The tenant stopped paying rent and her phone is off now. There is no way I can get hold of her. She is a single mother with 2 kids and I have never met her in person. She paid rent late from the 1st month she moved in. Last month I had to ask her many times, and she paid on the 8th of Feb. Now she seems to have disappeared.
There are lots of GA eviction services online, Has anybody used them before/ any recommendations? or I am happy to hire an agent to do eviction too. Please help. Thanks.
Realtor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2021 · 239 posts · 120 votes
2y
@Alba Cheung You can initiate the eviction process yourself, by filing an eviction notice at the Fulton County courthouse. You'll probably need the lease agreement and evidence of any unpaid rent. Once it's approved, a sheriff will serve the eviction notice to the tenant, and the paperwork will include the date and details for the eviction proceedings.
If you prefer to use a professional eviction service feel free to DM me for a few references.