Automate/Streamline the Process of Posting Notices (10 units +)

Automate/Streamline the Process of Posting Notices (10 units +)

Vancouver; Tacoma; Seattle · Member since 2022 · 9 posts · 3 votes

Hello all,

We have a large rental portfolio of all shapes and sizes. We use Yardi Voyager software and rentcafe. Does anyone have any tools, methods, behaviors that generate notices, delivery methods/couriers, mail, posting, etc. Our current method to me is Archaic. Fill out pdf's for each tenant/unit, print them, put in envelopes one for mail and one to put on the door, stamp each envelope and address, physically deliver to properties all over the state. There's got to be a better way. Our portfolio includes 100+ SFH and several apartments 10-50 units. Any insight would be helpful. Thanks :)

2Reply
35 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Sean SmithBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Seattle, WA · Member since 2020 · 161 posts · 105 votes
    1y

    Hey @Brandon Phillips I've been a PM with a large scattered site portfolio (750+ doors) in a past life and have been under the hood of many PMCs. I suggest checking out lob.com for automated mailing of notices. Our company didn't use Yardi but I'm sure it'd work with your process just fine. For pay-or-quits consider email and mail only, not in-persons unless you're leaning towards opening unlawful detainer. 

    Fellow Real Estate Services537 Reviews
  • Vancouver; Tacoma; Seattle · Member since 2022 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    1y

    @Sean Smith! Thank you for the suggestion, I regret not seeing your post sooner. I will take a look. In other news me and my partner started our own company and now have 10 doors woop! I hope i can reach your impressive number in the next 3 years. :)

  • Sean SmithBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Seattle, WA · Member since 2020 · 161 posts · 105 votes
    1y

    @Brandon Phillips congrats! And with Washington's new HB 1217 make sure to dig into your notice timelines. They've changed!

    Fellow Real Estate Services537 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.