What Financing Factors Impact Long-Term Property Management Success?

What Financing Factors Impact Long-Term Property Management Success?

Lender · Albermarle, NC · Member since 2025 · 237 posts · 90 votes

From your experience, how much does loan structure affect long-term management decisions (cash flow, reserves, rehab timing)? Interested in hearing how financing choices impact operations.

0Reply
38 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2025 · 91 posts · 55 votes
    8mo

    Kelly Schroeder just asked a very similar question. I'm curious if you're referring to the choices I'm seeing investors (whose properties I'm managing on their behalf) make? Or my own personal property management business and my own real estate investments? 

    I'm based in NYC, and most of the properties I manage are older but still highly rentable so I never engaged with many rehab projects that required financing but curious what others are seeing.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.