Recommend Property Management Company for Multifamily Management

Recommend Property Management Company for Multifamily Management

Investor · Schaumburg, IL · Member since 2017 · 21 posts · 2 votes

This question is more towards investors/landlords owning multi-family properties.

I am looking to hire a property management company before i purchase my first multifamily in chicago northwest suburbs.

Any recommendations?

0Reply
31 views

Most Popular Reply

Jason MarcordesPro Member
Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 154 posts · 91 votes
6y

@Murali Venkatraman I second @John Warren's recommendation....@Mark Ainley w/ GC Realty is awesome! They set the standard in the Chicagoland area.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jason MarcordesPro Member
    Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 154 posts · 91 votes
    6y

    Rachelle Runion with TruHaven Homes is great! If you need her contact info, feel free to DM me.

  • Investor · Schaumburg, IL · Member since 2017 · 21 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    Thank you. I will reach out to you shortly.

  • Real Estate Broker · 3412 S. Harlem Avenue Riverside, IL 60546 · Member since 2015 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    6y

    @Murali Venkatraman have you spoken with @Mark Ainley? His company GC Realty is great and he is very responsive. 

  • Investor · Schaumburg, IL · Member since 2017 · 21 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    Thanks John. I will reach out to him. 

  • Jason MarcordesPro Member
    Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 154 posts · 91 votes
    6y

    @Murali Venkatraman I second @John Warren's recommendation....@Mark Ainley w/ GC Realty is awesome! They set the standard in the Chicagoland area.

  • Investor · Schaumburg, IL · Member since 2017 · 21 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    Thanks much.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.