User Stats

Votes
Jami Parvaresh
Votes |
Looking for recommendations for Property Manager in Abilene Texas

Jami Parvaresh
Posted Apr 9 2021, 23:17

Hey Everyone, 

Looking for some recommendations on a property manager in Abilene, Texas. Would also appreciate any feedback on who you've tried already. 

Things that are important keys that need to be in place - 

1. Solid communication from the management company to the landlord when issues come up. I don't expect to be called about every toilet that backs up but do expect a call before laying out $2000 on a repair job that is sub-par

2. Leads me to getting repairs done. The structure of this is important. The preference would be that the labor is done by an in house individual/team instead of sub-contracting out the repairs. 

3. Really would like someone who cares about the property like they own it. Someone who can handle a portfolio of single and multi-family units we own in Abilene. Someone who will pay attention if they DO use a sub contractor, that the work is done to an acceptable standard. 

Thanks for any/all feedback and suggestions. My expectations are reasonably low that we have someone who will stay in communication on major issues, watch the property like they care about the property, and have a decent structure for when repairs are needed. 

Loading replies...