In need of Phoenix reputable property manager. MF APT'S

In need of Phoenix reputable property manager. MF APT'S

Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 0 votes

I am looking at purchasing another multifamily apartment complex in the Phoenix area. Can you guys recommend a good management company?

Thanks, Sam :-)

0Reply
14 views

Most Popular Reply

Dick RosenPro Member
Property Manager · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 451 votes
5y

@Sam Martin what size multi family complex are you looking for? I know managers who handle multi family but it all depends on the door count you are looking at. I personally handle a lot of SF and MF but I won't take on anything over 30 doors. Happy to refer someone if I

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 10 votes
    5y

    I am looking for property management referrals in Central Phoenix as well for a SFH.

    Thx, Lori

  • Dick RosenPro Member
    Property Manager · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 451 votes
    5y

    @Sam Martin what size multi family complex are you looking for? I know managers who handle multi family but it all depends on the door count you are looking at. I personally handle a lot of SF and MF but I won't take on anything over 30 doors. Happy to refer someone if I

  • Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @Dick Rosen thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately for your business this may not be an option for you as the properties we're looking at are 150 units or more. Would you mind sharing a name or company or number I can reach out to?

  • Dick RosenPro Member
    Property Manager · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 451 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Sam Martin:

    @Dick Rosen thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately for your business this may not be an option for you as the properties we're looking at are 150 units or more. Would you mind sharing a name or company or number I can reach out to?

    I've only dealt with one company and that was about 10 years ago when I was a tenant. They were fine from my perspective but that's not really the perspective you need. I think the name of that company was Alliance but I'm not sure, it's been

  • Rental Property Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2019 · 146 posts · 77 votes
    5y

    @Sam Martin I host the REV Multifamily Meetup in Tempe and have made a lot of connections by doing so. I have a particular property manager I could possibly refer you too. Would you be open to a phone call to connect further? I'd like to get a better idea of where your team is at and what you're looking for to determine if it would be a good fit. 

  • Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @Dallon Schultz thanks for reaching out. We typically purchase class b or c with added value opportunities. Class a on occasion. Minimum 150 units...max around 400. So the management company would have to be able to handle those size properties. Ide be happy to chat and learn more. My email is . feel free to send me your information and we xan set up a rime to connect

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.