Investor · Aptos, CA · Member since 2017 · 23 posts · 17 votes
My wife and I currently own a few rental properties in Stockton California. The property management company we were using for several years closed after the owners retired, causing us to move to a different company that we have been disappointed with. If anyone has any recommendations for a good, solid property management that they are familiar with, we would greatly appreciate it.
Investor · Anchorage, AK · Member since 2015 · 267 posts · 76 votes
5y
Hello Mark,
I own rental property in Modesto California, and I used a company called Greengate Property Management in Modesto which I had a lot of problems with. I would not recommend them if they do business in Stockton. Unfortunately, I don't know who is good in Stockton for property management. If you can't find any recommendations from folks on Bigger Pockets, try joining a facebook group for real estate investors in Stockton and ask people on that forum. Most large cities / counties like Stockton have a facebook group for real estate investors. Good luck!!
Property Manager · Bay Area-Greater Sacramento · Member since 2021 · 94 posts · 51 votes
5y
Hi @Mark Dreher, I wish our service area reached out to Stockton, we cut off right around the Elk Grove area! There is another branch of RPM outside of our company called Real Property Management Central Valley - I don't have a direct contact there but might be worth a look into.
Investor · Anchorage, AK · Member since 2015 · 267 posts · 76 votes
5y
Hello Mark,
I own rental property in Modesto California, and I used a company called Greengate Property Management in Modesto which I had a lot of problems with. I would not recommend them if they do business in Stockton. Unfortunately, I don't know who is good in Stockton for property management. If you can't find any recommendations from folks on Bigger Pockets, try joining a facebook group for real estate investors in Stockton and ask people on that forum. Most large cities / counties like Stockton have a facebook group for real estate investors. Good luck!!
Property Manager · Royal Oak, MI · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 9k+ votes
5y
Before you hire a PMC you might want to read our series about “How to Screen a PMC Better than a Tenant”, since selecting the wrong PMC is usually more harmful than selecting a bad tenant: