PM Company Kansas City, Missouri

PM Company Kansas City, Missouri

Rental Property Investor · Guilford, CT · Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes

I am looking for a trustworthy property management company in Kansas City, Missouri. Please share if you have any recommendations. Thx :)

0Reply
26 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Kansas City · Member since 2018 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    4y
  • Property Manager · Kansas City · Member since 2021 · 58 posts · 42 votes
    4y

    Lisa -

    I am with Atlas Property Management.  I would be glad to help you!  We have PM services, along with maintenance and construction, all under one roof!  And we work heavily with OOS investors.  Let me know if you would like to chat!  Thanks @Caleb Brown!

    Melinda

  • Wholesaler · Independence, MO · Member since 2015 · 53 posts · 24 votes
    4y

    I use M&M with Michele and Michael Belman.

  • Real Estate Agent · Kansas City · Member since 2020 · 63 posts · 52 votes
    4y

    Renters Warehouse. 

  • Property Manager · Kansas City · Member since 2021 · 58 posts · 42 votes
    4y

    HI

    Please let me know if I can help you in any way!

    Best,

    Melinda

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.