New to Real Estate · Vancouver, British Columbia · Member since 2022 · 157 posts · 86 votes
Hey BP,
As a new investor, i’d love to hear where other Canadians are investing in 2022. Also what kind of properties are you targeting in your preferred market?
I am from QC and starting my investment career. I've being looking a lot at duplexes and single family homes for the past 7 months and got one deal in the process.I've been doing a lot of driving for dollars and this strategy brought me a couple strong leads!
New to Real Estate · Cape Breton, NS · Member since 2022 · 15 posts · 4 votes
4y
I haven’t started investing yet. But I’m searching for anyone that’s interested in investing in Cape Breton Nova Scotia. I see a few multi-unit properties that are available.
I am from QC and starting my investment career. I've being looking a lot at duplexes and single family homes for the past 7 months and got one deal in the process.I've been doing a lot of driving for dollars and this strategy brought me a couple strong leads!
Hey is it ok if I send you a message to your inbox?
I am from QC and starting my investment career. I've being looking a lot at duplexes and single family homes for the past 7 months and got one deal in the process.I've been doing a lot of driving for dollars and this strategy brought me a couple strong leads!
Hey is it ok if I send you a message to your inbox?
Flipper/Rehabber · Halifax, NS · Member since 2021 · 46 posts · 18 votes
4y
@Gurjot Grewal welcome to BP! I live in the Halifax area. My target area is within 150 km of Halifax. Mostly rural areas outside the city. Almost ready to BRRRR my first property. The deals are out there once the team is established to find them. Just have to have financing in place to act quick. Good luck!!
@Gurjot Grewal welcome to BP! I live in the Halifax area. My target area is within 150 km of Halifax. Mostly rural areas outside the city. Almost ready to BRRRR my first property. The deals are out there once the team is established to find them. Just have to have financing in place to act quick. Good luck!!
@Leon Doucette if you dont mind me asking, in those areas are you finding deals going above asking ?
Flipper/Rehabber · Halifax, NS · Member since 2021 · 46 posts · 18 votes
4y
@Gurjot Grewal in some case they are going above. The properties we are looking at are mostly complete gut and total reno. Usually the properties that are a great deal do sell for above asking price. In the business money talks. Cash and quick close will sell before someone waiting on financing. I've recently seen a single family easily turned into two unit on mls @ $99,900 it sold for $137,000. But on the other side did numbers on a $40,000 story and a half sold as is it required total reno and it sold for $37,000. Both of which sold in less than two days. Got to be quick.