bigger pockets compatibility with canadian real estate market

bigger pockets compatibility with canadian real estate market

New to Real Estate · Kitchener, ON · Member since 2022 · 1 post · 0 votes

Im new to the real estate investment market and caught wind of bigger pockets via youtube. I am thinking of purchasing the pro membership however i was wondering if the software's that are provided are compatible with canadian real estate. 

i.e. the rental property tools calculator and other similar features.


In the event that they aren't, does anyone have any other sites they would recommend that are of equivalent quality and functionality?

I am still leaning towards buying the membership for access to all of the information and techniques they provide but i wanted clarification on this before proceeding. 

If anyone has any tips for someone who is just starting out it would be much appreciated.

0Reply
28 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Port Coquitlam, BC · Member since 2017 · 520 posts · 527 votes
3y

@Leonel Francis welcome to BP!  I'd recommend that you start by building your profile on BP so that people know who you are.  I don't personally use the property calculators on BP as I have a more detailed analysis package purchased elsewhere. For me, the biggest selling point for Pro is is in the exclusive content and webinar replays.  The BP team is always adding new tools but, understandably, these tend to cater to the US market.  Here are screen caps of what Pro members have access to:  

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2022 · 16 posts · 1 vote
    3y
    Quote from @Leonel Francis:

    Im new to the real estate investment market and caught wind of bigger pockets via youtube. I am thinking of purchasing the pro membership however i was wondering if the software's that are provided are compatible with canadian real estate. 

    i.e. the rental property tools calculator and other similar features.


    In the event that they aren't, does anyone have any other sites they would recommend that are of equivalent quality and functionality?

    I am still leaning towards buying the membership for access to all of the information and techniques they provide but i wanted clarification on this before proceeding. 

    If anyone has any tips for someone who is just starting out it would be much appreciated.


    Some people are using pro and I think that is helpful 

  • Rental Property Investor · Port Coquitlam, BC · Member since 2017 · 520 posts · 527 votes
    3y

    @Leonel Francis welcome to BP!  I'd recommend that you start by building your profile on BP so that people know who you are.  I don't personally use the property calculators on BP as I have a more detailed analysis package purchased elsewhere. For me, the biggest selling point for Pro is is in the exclusive content and webinar replays.  The BP team is always adding new tools but, understandably, these tend to cater to the US market.  Here are screen caps of what Pro members have access to:  

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Halifax, NS · Member since 2021 · 46 posts · 18 votes
    3y

    @Leonel Francis welcome to BP! I've been a pro member for over a year. Along with the previously mentioned, the tools and calculators are helpful. I use these when first analyzing a property to decide if its worth a further look. Pro give you unlimited uses. The well of knowledge provided by the everyone in BP is an asset to anyone investing. Good luck!

  • Member since 2022 · 16 posts · 1 vote
    3y
    Quote from @Account Closed:

    @Leonel Francis welcome to BP!  I'd recommend that you start by building your profile on BP so that people know who you are.  I don't personally use the property calculators on BP as I have a more detailed analysis package purchased elsewhere. For me, the biggest selling point for Pro is is in the exclusive content and webinar replays.  The BP team is always adding new tools but, understandably, these tend to cater to the US market.  Here are screen caps of what Pro members have access to:  

    Hello Chris 
    can you please share the details of the property analysis package you have purchased elsewhere ?

    Thanks 
  • Rental Property Investor · Port Coquitlam, BC · Member since 2017 · 520 posts · 527 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Ash Sharma:
    can you please share the details of the property analysis package you have purchased elsewhere ?

    Thanks 
    I use this https://www.rentalsoftware.com...
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.