Real Estate Clubs in BC Lower Mainland

Real Estate Clubs in BC Lower Mainland

Real Estate Professional · Vancouver, British Columbia · Member since 2013 · 8 posts · 0 votes

I was just wondering if anyone knew of any real estate clubs in the Lower Mainland? I have tried to find one but can't seem to find any. I was thinking of starting one if I was not able to find one.

0Reply
24 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Insurance Agent · Olympia, WA · Member since 2014 · 168 posts · 88 votes
    12y

    I'm not aware of any, but I have a feeling that if you go golfing out at Tsawwassen you'll find some folks to club up with. I don't think I've been in that clubhouse without the topic of real estate coming up.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.