Anyone in the forums from Canada?

Anyone in the forums from Canada?

Specialist · Brampton, ON · Member since 2020 · 34 posts · 12 votes

Hey all, I’m in the GTA region of Ontario and relatively new to BP. I am looking to meet others in the region, who’s around?

6Reply
339 views

Most Popular Reply

Contractor · Saskatoon Saskatchewan · Member since 2020 · 58 posts · 18 votes
6y

@Cameron Chambers

Sask prairie boy. I’m just getting started myself.

See this reply in the discussion

127 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Clarence Creek, Ontario · Member since 2016 · 35 posts · 12 votes
    6y

    Welcome to the team @Cameron Chambers.  

  • Specialist · Brampton, ON · Member since 2020 · 34 posts · 12 votes
    6y

    @Kevin Conroy thanks Kevin !

  • Investor · Ottawa, Ontario · Member since 2017 · 145 posts · 52 votes
    6y

    There are dozens of us! Dozens!

  • Theresa HarrisPro Member
    Member since 2019 · 15k+ posts · 11k+ votes
    6y

    There are quite a few people from Canada. I'm sure some of them are from Toronto.

  • Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 3 votes
    6y
    I'm from the Barrie area and just in the process of reading, listening to podcasts, and educating myself.  I'm definitely interested in any meetups in the GTA to South Western Ontario.
  • New to Real Estate · Ontario, Canada · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    The thread I needed... Would love to connect with y'all (that's a Canadian slang, right?). My wife and I are moving to Hamilton later this year. Calling me a "newbie" would give me too much credit, but I do want to house hack when we move, and then look into rental properties if I manage to be a decent landlord. Thanks everyone. And I'm willing to be the butt of your dentist jokes as my value-add to you. 

  • Kevin McGuirePro Member
    CTO of BiggerPockets · Seattle, WA · Member since 2019 · 168 posts · 178 votes
    6y

    @Cameron Chambers I’m from Ottawa, my portfolio is there, but I live in the U.S. Welcome!

  • Contractor · Saskatoon Saskatchewan · Member since 2020 · 58 posts · 18 votes
    6y

    @Cameron Chambers

    Sask prairie boy. I’m just getting started myself.

  • Real Estate Educator, Mentor, Investor · Toronto, Ontario · Member since 2015 · 206 posts · 86 votes
    6y

    Hi @Cameron Chambers! If you ever want to chat GTA Real Estate, look me up. I invest there in a big way.

  • New to Real Estate · Saskatoon SK, Canada · Member since 2020 · 1 post · 3 votes
    6y

    Hi everyone! I am quite a bit to your West in Saskatoon / Calgary. 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · saskatoon, saskatchewan · Member since 2015 · 32 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    @Russ Wahl

    Prairies here as well, would be real nice to connect

  • Flipper/Rehabber · saskatoon, saskatchewan · Member since 2015 · 32 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    @Skyler Dillman

    Would be nice to connect Skyler....I’m in Saskatoon

  • Elizabeth KamPro Member
    Toronto, Ontario · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    Hi Cameron, 

    I’m from Toronto. It would be great to connect.

  • Contractor · Saskatoon Saskatchewan · Member since 2020 · 58 posts · 18 votes
    6y

    @Skyler Dillman hi there Skyler, we are from the Saskatoon area as well. Would love to connect sometime

  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 1 vote
    6y

    Hello,

    Checking in from Calgary! Right now I invest in Calgary, and this year I'll be starting my first BRRRR in Saskatchewan. I would love to connect with anyone in Saskatoon or Regina.

  • Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    Hey @Cameron Chambers, I'm in the GTA too and right on the cusp of getting my first property. My wife and I are working with a friend as a partner. Currently looking in the Belleville area, simply for lower entry costs, but we want to get into the GTA market ASAP!

  • Real Estate Agent · Saskatoon, SK · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Hello, I am from Saskatoon. Own few condos and single family now looking to expand into multi family 

  • Rental Property Investor · Calgary, AB · Member since 2018 · 51 posts · 16 votes
    6y

    Hi everyone, I'm from Calgary and I'm focusing on multi family. Currently in the market prospection phase.

  • PE · Member since 2020 · 41 posts · 19 votes
    6y

    PEI here.. looking to move to NB when I finish school and start investing in Saint John/Moncton as they have much better deals.

  • Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    Does anyone have connections to any GTA/ON meetups for investors? Really interesting in having some conversations!

  • Specialist · Brampton, ON · Member since 2020 · 34 posts · 12 votes
    6y

    @Evan Robert

    I’m not too sure of any GTA meetings currently, but there’s an event in the Durham region on the 9th that I will be attending!

  • Investor · Calgary, AB · Member since 2020 · 35 posts · 18 votes
    6y

    Hello everyone! Best of luck in the GTA region, I see lots of people here from Calgary though so I thought I would join in! I am looking to buy fixer upper homes in Calgary, but I am going to spend most of my time finding deals. So anyone who is looking to JV, wants to see any deals I find here in Calgary, or even just wants to talk real estate I hope we can connect!

  • Member since 2018 · 47 posts · 16 votes
    6y

    I'm from Niagara, doesn't seem to be many active members from the Niagara area.

  • New to Real Estate · Toronto Ontario, Canada · Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    Hi Everyone, thanks for thread - I'm in Toronto and new to BP and to REI overall. Looking to network and learn!

    Dale

  • Rental Property Investor · Brampton, ON · Member since 2020 · 40 posts · 18 votes
    6y

    @Cameron Chambers

    Hi Cameron. I'm also in Brampton! Just joined the BP world recently and have been looking for people in the area to connect with. Haven't had much luck finding meetups in Brampton as Covid has squashed most of those around here I think. I found some in Toronto but haven't attended any yet. Maybe a Brampton/Peel meetup should take place??

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.