Looking to connect with London ON investors

Looking to connect with London ON investors

Rental Property Investor · Vancouver, BC · Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 1 vote

Hi everyone

I’ve been interested in London ON and want to know what has been working for others in this market?

What are some challenges that investors in this market are facing?

What interests and draws you to this market as an investor?

I’d love to speak with anyone that invests in London, pls send me a DM if you’re interested to talk.

0Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Toronto · Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    Hi Dayyan.

    I invested in the London market in 2017 and so far its been paying off. my reason for investing was primarily on a bet that London ON and Brantford ON would both catch up to the GTA market. The condo was the Azure on Talbot Street. I bought a 2b/2b at pre-con for roughly 350k. It's been a great equity play (estimate appreciation at 70%) but from a cash flow perspective I am only about $75 net positive each month. 

    From what I know, which is not that much, it's tough to generate high cash on cash returns on condos especially when the avg price is around 500k now in Ontario. Perhaps the northern parts closer to Sudbury may still have some gold nuggets but I dont see Ontario as a buy anymore

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Kitchener, Ontario · Member since 2014 · 687 posts · 370 votes
    5y

    Hi Dayyan - I have helped many investors in London.  It seems to still be very good especially if you want to duplex a home there.  You can create value and cash flow.  I will DM you.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.