Edmonton Alberta investor-focused realtor recommendation

Edmonton Alberta investor-focused realtor recommendation

Member since 2021 · 10 posts · 0 votes

Hi there, just wondering if anyone has good recommendations on investor-focused realtors in Edmonton?  We tried searching on Zillow and other websites (e.g. rate-my-agent), but seems like the result is not coherent. For example, the top 5 rated realtors on one website cannot be found on the other website, which really makes me doubt the reliability. 

Or if anyone knows how I can search for the sales volume of these realtors myself? 

Thanks!

0Reply
39 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Toronto, ON · Member since 2018 · 102 posts · 61 votes
    4y

    I can share a good investor focused agent that we leverage in Edmonton 

  • Member since 2021 · 20 posts · 4 votes
    4y

    Hey @Elaine Lee, I'm a investor focused realtor here in Edmonton. Im also invested myself and have been dealing with the housing market for 18 years. Let s have a chat and see how I can help.

  • Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    1y

    Hello all,

    I came across this post and wanted to follow up even though it's been a while. I'm looking for an investor-focused realtor in Edmonton who understands the importance of balancing risk, ROI, and cash flow.

    @Elaine Lee were you able to find a great realtor? If so, I’d love to hear about your experience and any recommendations you might have.

    If anyone else has suggestions or knows a realtor who specializes in working with investors, I’d greatly appreciate your insights!

    Thanks in advance!

    • Member since 2025 · 3 posts · 1 vote
      1y
      Quote from @Liv Pope:

      Hello all,

      I came across this post and wanted to follow up even though it's been a while. I'm looking for an investor-focused realtor in Edmonton who understands the importance of balancing risk, ROI, and cash flow.

      @Elaine Lee were you able to find a great realtor? If so, I’d love to hear about your experience and any recommendations you might have.

      If anyone else has suggestions or knows a realtor who specializes in working with investors, I’d greatly appreciate your insights!

      Thanks in advance!


       Hey, did you find anyone? I am also looking without much success. Can you please let me know if you found anyone

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.