Visiting Delaware, will be in the Dover Air Force Base area. Interested in possibly purchasing a first home that could potentially become a rental later on. Any suggestions on nice areas to look? Thank you!
Visiting Delaware, will be in the Dover Air Force Base area. Interested in possibly purchasing a first home that could potentially become a rental later on. Any suggestions on nice areas to look? Thank you!
I would recommend the Milford area. Reasonable prices, strong rental market, low property taxes, vibrant downtown. Would be happy to discuss with you.
Hi I just joined Bigger Pockets today. However I own 1 rental in Newark Delaware that I bought 10 years ago. It does well for me. I would recommend Newark DE as you will get people that work in Wilmington DE and Philly as well as NYC as it is 2hrs on the train to Grand Central but is alot cheaper and not too bad of a commute for someone working 2 days a week in the City.