looking for advice

looking for advice

Member since 2022 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi everyone!

I recently created an llc in NY state and mostly plan on flipping houses in Rochester. 

I would like to receive some tips from everyone about:

The current state of the market, 

Best neighborhoods/zipcodes to invest in, 

Specific rules applying to new york state related to contractors, closing the deal itself etc.

I am pretty new at this and thanks beforehand to anyone who replies to me! 

:)

0Reply
15 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Consultant · Cleveland · Member since 2020 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    3y

    Please go to your local RE meeting. Connect with those doing deals, learn then apply what you learn. Online is not the way to go  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.