How do I find investors here in the UK?

How do I find investors here in the UK?

Investor · Member since 2023 · 47 posts · 5 votes

Do I just contact real estate agencies and property managers to see if they could link me up with investors?

0Reply
11 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Bulawayo, Zimbabwe · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 253 votes
    3y

     network with individuals that have the financial capacity

    Perhaps, Chamber of Commerce, real estate meetups, social groups, even your own circle of influence

    Connect, build relationships then something should crop up

  • Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2013 · 8k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    3y

    If you’re looking on BP make a post with the cities you’re looking at. Any BP users with those cities in their keyword searches will bring up your post. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.