First time rental property: Condo : West Chester PA

First time rental property: Condo : West Chester PA

Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hi lovely people,

I am looking for a rental property in West Chester PA area. Would like to hear about the feedback on the area and neighborhood. Is it a good a neighborhood?

I visited yesterday West Chester area yesterday. It was good and enough happening place. Want to see other opinions about the area for rentals. 

It’s not in West Chester downtown. 
the property gives positive cash flow , so I am thinking about buying it. It’s a condo. 

0Reply
17 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · Downingtown PA · Member since 2020 · 46 posts · 38 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Sasha Peter:

    Hi lovely people,

    I am looking for a rental property in West Chester PA area. Would like to hear about the feedback on the area and neighborhood. Is it a good a neighborhood?

    I visited yesterday West Chester area yesterday. It was good and enough happening place. Want to see other opinions about the area for rentals. 

    It’s not in West Chester downtown. 
    the property gives positive cash flow , so I am thinking about buying it. It’s a condo. 


     Hi Sasha,

    Can you provide some more information about whereabouts your property is? I'm from West Chester so pretty familiar with it. 

  • Investor · West Chester PA, USA · Member since 2019 · 27 posts · 17 votes
    2y

    I'm in WC.  Rentals are in demand here.  WC is great - great schools, lower taxes.  

    Is the HOA a high cost?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.