Anderson Business Advisors

Anderson Business Advisors

Rental Property Investor · VA/MD · Member since 2022 · 18 posts · 14 votes

So, I had my consult with Anderson Business Advisors yesterday. They ask a lot about your assets and goals. They definitely didn't force me into any predesigned solutions but took what I was looking for and made recommendations. They give you a customized plan and based on my desired they should their recommended end state and anything I didn't want to do now was marked "future" while things I wanted to execute now was listed "now".

I'm looking for anonymity, asset protection, tax benefits, and someone to handle much of the LLC stuff as I am still working full time.

What they came back with was:

1. WY Holding LLC Formation: $2750 discounted to $1500
2. Company Assistance Program: $2500+$795yr discounted to $1800+$795/yr
3. Platinum Enrollment: $2500+$35mo discounted to $1500+$35/mo
4. Registered Agent: $150 discounted to $135
5. State Filing Fees $102

*Note at you can see in others posts discounts seem to depend on what services individuals get. Each plan is tailored to your desires/needs. I my case I'm just setting up my holding LLC so I can build business credit while looking at deals with Rent-to-Retirement and then will set up my REI LLC/Land Trust where I do my deals.

Anderson does state that "Non-Platinum Member’s professional hourly rate is billed at $350/hour."

Regarding the cost from what I can tell it's in line with similar competition like KKOS. They just seem to bundle more but also provide more secondary services like training, legal forms, etc.

As for the cheaper things like legalzoom, etc. Well, I looked at that too. Personally, when it comes to legal stuff, I don't trust cheap. Plus, I'm willing to have someone do some of the extra work for now.

Descriptions:

PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP
Access To The Anderson System
2 Year Tax Review
Unlimited Attorney Strategy Sessions
Unlimited questions with our tax team via the online platinum portal
Access To Monthly Tax Webinar
Tax Q & A Database
Access To Video Training Library
Extensive Legal Forms Library
E-newsletter
Attorney Document Reviews (Limited)
Exclusive Product & Workshop Discounts
$35/Month to maintain membership
Receive Two Complimentary Tickets Each Quarter To Attend Our Educational Workshops In Las Vegas*

COMPANY ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
$1,800 initial payment, $795/yr
Verifiable Corporate Headquarters*
Entity Maintenance Support* (anything related to the ongoing compliance and operation of the entity, ie conversions, domestications, binder restatements, redrafts, and dissolutions** for Nevada & Wyoming)
Mail Forwarding
Reconstruction of Missed Entity Records
Annual Corporate Compliance
Annual LLC Compliance
Phone answering service (702.871.8535)
10% discount on executive retreat, upon qualification
*Entity must be formed or binder docs drafted by Anderson and Anderson is required to be listed as the Registered Agent.
**Excludes dissolutions outside of Nevada & Wyoming, as well as any state filing fees or shipping costs.

LLC FULL SERVICE FORMATION

Operating Agreements
Membership Certificates
Membership Ledgers
State and IRS filings
Corporate Record Book Kit

REGISTERED AGENT

Accept and Forward Tax Documents
Accept and File Compliance Documents
Respond to Service of Process Notifications
Help Make Sure Businesses Are i n Good Standing
Renews annually at $135 per year per Entity




6Reply
588 views

Most Popular Reply

Huntsville, AL · Member since 2018 · 577 posts · 864 votes
4y

I do not know anything about Anderson Business Advisors, and have no comment or feedback on them whatsoever.

I have set up multiple LLCs for various business ventures through top notch attorneys - never paid more than $900 for any of them, and that includes all state taxes and filing fees.  

I have CPAs for tax questions and taking care of the LLC returns, as well as for any "random" state audits of the LLC (which do happen - they claim they are random, but they are looking for LLCs not paying state unemployment taxes).

That's all I have needed for over a decade of being a part of multiple different business ventures.  I am unclear why you would need the majority of the stuff you listed out - but that's just my opinion on it from personal experience.  Good luck.  

See this reply in the discussion

27 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2019 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jaron Walling:

    @Michael S. Your response is exactly what people need to read. It amazes me how may "steps", "programs", or "business structures" people think they need to get started. Then they admit they don't own any rentals or income producing assets. Blows my mind.  

    Anderson Business Advisers has a wonderful YouTube page which is more than likely how the OP found them. I just watched a video yesterday. Toby Mathis is a genius (tax god?) and I love the content. 


     Many of these program actually something that we can do ourselves too.

    Also these program I believe is structured when one is at certain net worth and have few serious real estate property to protect, like for example if one is having 3 to 4  fourplex , then yes that program may be worth a time although actually one can do it DIY too.

    To establish trust you dont need lawyer. I used the same template from my previous 'advisor' like above and just copy paste the Doc and then go to notary and record the deed LOL so simple

  • Investor · Hackensack, NJ · Member since 2012 · 24 posts · 15 votes
    2y

    An update from my last post.

    I have decided to NOT continue using Anderson as my tax preparer.  I got a bill from them weeks after they filed my return and it was outrageous and unfair!  

    At this point, I am keeping Anderson as my legal and business advisor.  Not sure how long it will last as there is a monthly fee of $55.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.