Looking for a reputable Turnkey company in Augusta, GA

Looking for a reputable Turnkey company in Augusta, GA

Victor MendezPro Member
Member since 2020 · 12 posts · 1 vote

Hi BP Community!

I am looking for a reputable turnkey company in Augusta, GA and Columbia, SC my research has only led me to property managers that don't sell turnkey properties.

Can anyone suggest a reputable turnkey company in the areas above? 

Thank you!

1Reply
44 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Southlake, TX · Member since 2021 · 213 posts · 157 votes
    4y

    Im not sure about those markets but I know there are reliable turnkey companies in the midwest and southern states. What makes you drawn to Augusta and Columbia? 

  • Victor MendezPro Member
    OP
    Member since 2020 · 12 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    I'm leaning more towards Augusta, GA actually. Augusta mainly for cash flow and landlord friendly state.

  • Real Estate Coach · Venice Beach, CA · Member since 2012 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    4y

    I work with turnkey companies all day, every day, and I haven't heard of any in Augusta. Atlanta stopped cash flowing a while ago so turnkeys kind of disappeared there, but I don't know what impact that had on the Augusta market- if it's advantageous for turnkeys, etc. It seems like a couple years ago I heard of someone doing something turnkey out there, but can't remember who it was and haven't heard any more about it. Have you tried googling 'turnkey provider august, ga'?

  • Rental Property Investor · Augusta, GA · Member since 2016 · 348 posts · 171 votes
    4y

    Victor, feel free to reach out. More than happy to help. I know a few people here in Augusta that sell turnkey rental properties. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.