Outstanding Real Estate Solutions Scam (ORES)

Outstanding Real Estate Solutions Scam (ORES)

Member since 2021 · 36 posts · 26 votes

The original one was deleted, creating this new one. 

Please don't post content from paid website, otherwise will be deleted again.

Thx

1Reply
2,694 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2022 · 31 posts · 10 votes
4y
Quote from @Dongzi Wu:

The original one was deleted, creating this new one. 

Please don't post content from paid website, otherwise will be deleted again.

Thx

If this company has taken your money and not given it back, please email your promissory note to this email 

charlie@tracreportingllc(dot)com

See this reply in the discussion

248 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Sonya Brown:
    Quote from @Dongzi Wu:

    From another website:

    The creditors meeting will resume June 23.

    In Georgia, there has been a default judgement entered against both Outstanding Real Estate Solutions, Inc. and Chimene Van Gundy for $200,104.53 plus costs as well and a default judgement entered against Michael Trofimoff and Viridis Holdings, LLC total sum $197,334.45 plus costs for similar issues mentioned in other comments here. I found out the Michael has listed his Georgia home on Zillow for 1.1 million and the sale is pending as of todays' date 2/3/23. I don't know how many of you are owed money by him, or if he was involved in your dealings, but thought you all may want to be aware incase you need to take action. Final judgement was entered 12/19/22.

    Regards

    Also, where is that amount coming from? She owes millions back to people. 

     There is a significant difference between being awarded a judgement and actually collecting any money.   Ask the civil plaintiffs in the OJ Simpson case on how much they've actually collected of their judgement.

  • Member since 2021 · 36 posts · 26 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Sonya Brown:

    Do you think that June 23 was from last year


     Yes, my bad. I am making mistakes today :( 

  • Member since 2023 · 49 posts · 10 votes
    3y

    Does anyone out there know what's going on? We need answers! This has been going too long 

  • Investor · Stahlstown, PA · Member since 2016 · 71 posts · 20 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Chasity Brown:

    Does anyone out there know what's going on? We need answers! This has been going too long 

    I agree this has gone on way too long, I wish I had answers but do not. I tried reaching back out to Charlie to see what’s going on and nothing. He was to update us after the holidays at beginning of the year and nothing. I tried reaching out a few weeks ago, but still nothing. There should be some time limit on this. 
  • Member since 2021 · 18 posts · 3 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Chasity Brown:

    Does anyone out there know what's going on? We need answers! This has been going too long 


    Just wanted to confirm if the discord link you sent legit?

  • Investor · Stahlstown, PA · Member since 2016 · 71 posts · 20 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Roberto Benoza:
    Quote from @Chasity Brown:

    Does anyone out there know what's going on? We need answers! This has been going too long 


    Just wanted to confirm if the discord link you sent legit?

    I wondered the same thing, would be better off creating a WhatsApp group 
  • Real Estate Consultant · Dubai, UAE · Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
    3y

    yeah sure creat 

  • Member since 2023 · 49 posts · 10 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Ahmad Khan:

    yeah sure creat 


    So you're from Dubai and dealt with ORES? 
  • Investor · Stahlstown, PA · Member since 2016 · 71 posts · 20 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Chasity Brown:
    Quote from @Ahmad Khan:

    yeah sure creat 

    Are you both from Dubai and what’s your involvement, she kept claiming funds were tied up overseas to US 
    So you're from Dubai and dealt with ORES? 

  • Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Sonya Brown:
    Quote from @Chasity Brown:
    Quote from @Ahmad Khan:

    yeah sure creat 

    Are you both from Dubai and what’s your involvement, she kept claiming funds were tied up overseas to US 
    So you're from Dubai and dealt with ORES? 


     I still say it's more likely the funds went to Dubuque than Dubai.   These "investigations" usually are long and much of the "recovered funds" are eaten up by the lawyers and receivers for their time and expenses.   Wonder when Mr Adams will present his update.   

  • Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Sonya Brown:
    Quote from @Chasity Brown:
    Quote from @Ahmad Khan:

    yeah sure creat 

    Are you both from Dubai and what’s your involvement, she kept claiming funds were tied up overseas to US 
    So you're from Dubai and dealt with ORES? 


  • Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    I know they went to Dubai, Turkey, and Ireland, if not more countries. No doubt, Chimene has an off shore account somewhere. 

  • Member since 2023 · 49 posts · 10 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Vickie C Estep:

    I know they went to Dubai, Turkey, and Ireland, if not more countries. No doubt, Chimene has an off shore account somewhere. 


    What went into order to do what?
  • Member since 2023 · 49 posts · 10 votes
    3y
    Is anyone in contact with the receiver? 
  • Member since 2021 · 36 posts · 26 votes
    3y

    Last email from Charlie the receiver was on March 5th.

  • Member since 2021 · 36 posts · 26 votes
    3y

    Charlie the receiver, sent out email to pretty much everyone about the new update of this case. Hope you all received it already.

  • Member since 2021 · 36 posts · 26 votes
    3y

    On the document 14, one of her employee got paid 20k in Apr 20, one single month. I guess all her employees are partners in crime.    

    One document 13, showed a lot of "Donation" to one particular entity, more like money laundering.

    Too bad, the pdf documents are hard to search.

  • Member since 2021 · 36 posts · 26 votes
    3y

    In Declaration: #172 These transfers to  offshore bank accounts total nearly five million dollars.

  • Member since 2021 · 18 posts · 3 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Dongzi Wu:

    Charlie the receiver, sent out email to pretty much everyone about the new update of this case. Hope you all received it already.


     Does anyone here have a screenshot of copy of the email from the receiver?  I surely did not get one from Charlie or his associates. 

  • Member since 2021 · 36 posts · 26 votes
    3y

    Roberto, I can forward it to you. You can send your email address in private message. I am not sure its good idea to post the whole email here.

  • Member since 2023 · 49 posts · 10 votes
    3y

    @Dongzi Wu what is it that you are seeing about this? We have been waiting so long

  • Member since 2021 · 18 posts · 3 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Dongzi Wu:

    Roberto, I can forward it to you. You can send your email address in private message. I am not sure its good idea to post the whole email here.


     Right, I agree. If you don't mind, I'd really appreciate it. It's rbenoza03 at gmail dot com. That's a zero before the three. I think they screen addresses here so I send it this way. Let me know and thank you.

  • Member since 2021 · 36 posts · 26 votes
    3y

    Hi Roberto,

      I have forward the email to you. There is a link in the email, you use it to download all the documents from Charlie.

    Regards,

  • Member since 2021 · 18 posts · 3 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Dongzi Wu:

    Hi Roberto,

      I have forward the email to you. There is a link in the email, you use it to download all the documents from Charlie.

    Regards,


     Hi Dongzi, thank you for sending it to me. I received it and I appreciate you

  • Member since 2023 · 49 posts · 10 votes
    3y


    Has anyone heard from the court-appointed receiver appointed for ORES by
    the Comal County Court Judge? On another web site, I learned that there
    was to be a meeting with the receiver, Charles Adams, concerning the
    progress (or lack of same) on this situation. I received no such notice
    and Mr. Adams is aware that I am one of the creditors to this action.
    Another notice said that the meeting had been postponed with no date
    set.



    The residence where Ms. VanGundy has been living, 914 Avery Park, New
    Braunfels is no longer on the market. A property search shows that
    property under another name since 2013.



    My suspicion is that we probably will see little or no money and should
    investigate using our losses as tax-write offs (consult your lawyer/tax
    advisor). I have a good friend who is one of the top bankruptcy
    attorneys in the country (usually corporate). He told me that the only
    time in his 30+ years that the scammer paid off is when the crook
    unexpectedly died and had a large life insurance policy that was able to
    pay off all the creditors.



    I believe that perhaps action could be taken against the agents who sold
    these "investments." Perhaps they have E&O insurance, but from the
    advice I've received, the documents I signed are not normal documents
    for such transactions. However, it seems that Ms. VanGundy never
    purchased or rehabbed these mobile homes and I question if the agents or
    account managers ever did their due diligence and any simple
    investigation -- like, "Could I see where you renovate these units?" or
    "Could I see where you have installed these units?" or "Could I see some
    of the paperwork from your purchasers of these units?"



    Of course, fairly we could say neither did we. Or at least I can say it.


Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.