I have sent him my note, but have not heard back from him. My friend who is in same situation get response back after emailing him. Will wait next week and contact him again if no response by then.
I have sent another email to Meagan asking for any update on funds invested. I am curious what they have to say to me this time after 8 weeks still with no payments paid into my account. I have also asked them for a procedure on how to pull out the investment I have with them. Has anyone got any new information about her trial that I last read from the old thread?
Has Charlie Adams responded to your email when you sent your promissory note?
Thank you all and still hoping this will get resolved and we all get our funds back.
I have sent him my note, but have not heard back from him. My friend who is in same situation get response back after emailing him. Will wait next week and contact him again if no response by then.
Any updates? I haven't heard from Mr. Adams after sending him my information. Anyone just going to take a capital loss on their taxes?
A friend I have called Chimene and said she sounds perfectly fine. I wonder why she cannot testify or show up for her own bankruptcy? Very, very strange
I heard Chimene's personal bankruptcy has been denied, the receiver Charlie will have a meeting with victims early September, make sure you contacted Charlie and he will notify you about the meeting.
I heard Chimene's personal bankruptcy has been denied, the receiver Charlie will have a meeting with victims early September, make sure you contacted Charlie and he will notify you about the meeting.
Do you know if true I thought next meeting to decide that was Sept 6