Outstanding Real Estate Solutions Scam (ORES)

Outstanding Real Estate Solutions Scam (ORES)

Member since 2021 · 36 posts · 26 votes

The original one was deleted, creating this new one. 

Please don't post content from paid website, otherwise will be deleted again.

Thx

1Reply
2,575 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2022 · 31 posts · 10 votes
4y
Quote from @Dongzi Wu:

The original one was deleted, creating this new one. 

Please don't post content from paid website, otherwise will be deleted again.

Thx

If this company has taken your money and not given it back, please email your promissory note to this email 

charlie@tracreportingllc(dot)com

See this reply in the discussion

248 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 18 posts · 3 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Dongzi Wu:

    I heard Chimene's personal bankruptcy has been denied, the receiver Charlie will have a meeting with victims early September, make sure you contacted Charlie and he will notify you about the meeting.

    Has Charlie notified anyone here on when and how to meet with the him?
  • Member since 2022 · 18 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Dongzi Wu:

    I heard Chimene's personal bankruptcy has been denied, the receiver Charlie will have a meeting with victims early September, make sure you contacted Charlie and he will notify you about the meeting.

    @Dongzi Wu thanks, where did you get that information? I heard the dismissal of the bankruptcy is going to the judge this coming week

  • Member since 2022 · 18 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Roberto Benoza:
    Quote from @Dongzi Wu:

    I heard Chimene's personal bankruptcy has been denied, the receiver Charlie will have a meeting with victims early September, make sure you contacted Charlie and he will notify you about the meeting.

    Has Charlie notified anyone here on when and how to meet with the him?

    I think if he has your information by email then he will contact you
  • Member since 2021 · 36 posts · 26 votes
    4y

    I have not heard from him on the coming meeting yet, but he did reply to my email in the past.

  • Member since 2022 · 18 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Hi,

    has anyone heard of her Bankruptcy being dismissed?

  • Investor · Stahlstown, PA · Member since 2016 · 71 posts · 20 votes
    4y

    Yes I heard it was dismissed and will let Charlie do his job or wait ti hear from him 

  • Member since 2022 · 18 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Sonya Brown:

    Yes I heard it was dismissed and will let Charlie do his job or wait ti hear from him 

    hey thanks @Sonya Brown where did you happen to hear it? Just want to make sure this is for sure. 

  • Investor · Stahlstown, PA · Member since 2016 · 71 posts · 20 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Account Closed:
    Quote from @Sonya Brown:

    Yes I heard it was dismissed and will let Charlie do his job or wait ti hear from him 

    hey thanks @Sonya Brown where did you happen to hear it? Just want to make sure this is for sure. 


  • Investor · Stahlstown, PA · Member since 2016 · 71 posts · 20 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Dongzi Wu:

    The original one was deleted, creating this new one. 

    Please don't post content from paid website, otherwise will be deleted again.

    Thx


  • Investor · Stahlstown, PA · Member since 2016 · 71 posts · 20 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Sonya Brown:
    Quote from @Account Closed:
    Quote from @Sonya Brown:

    Yes I heard it was dismissed and will let Charlie do his job or wait ti hear from him 

    you should be able to find info on courthouse docs or if you have the trustee Randy contact him 

    hey thanks @Sonya Brown where did you happen to hear it? Just want to make sure this is for sure. 



  • Member since 2022 · 18 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    @Sonya Brown if you made a reply, I cannot read it

  • Investor · Stahlstown, PA · Member since 2016 · 71 posts · 20 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Account Closed:
    @Sonya Brown if you made a reply, I cannot read it
    You should be able to read on courthouse docs you can also contact Randy the trustee or Charlie the receiver. 

  • Member since 2022 · 18 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Sonya Brown:
    Quote from @Account Closed:
    @Sonya Brown if you made a reply, I cannot read it
    You should be able to read on courthouse docs you can also contact Randy the trustee or Charlie the receiver. 

    @Sonya Brown sorry but where would I find access to courthouse docs or Randy?

  • Member since 2022 · 18 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Now I understand that her case has in fact been dismissed.
  • Redwood City, CA · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Dongzi Wu:

    I heard Chimene's personal bankruptcy has been denied, the receiver Charlie will have a meeting with victims early September, make sure you contacted Charlie and he will notify you about the meeting.


     I have not been able to contact Charlie can you give me contact information.

    Thank you John

  • Redwood City, CA · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Account Closed:
    Quote from @Dongzi Wu:

    The original one was deleted, creating this new one. 

    Please don't post content from paid website, otherwise will be deleted again.

    Thx

    If this company has taken your money and not given it back, please email your promissory note to this email 

    charlie@tracreportingllc(dot)com


    Mr Adams.
    I have been trying to contact Chimney for several months and had no response. I just came across this correspondence and am reaching out to you to find out what my options are. I have three promissory notes.
    Please advise.
    John Twomey

  • Member since 2021 · 36 posts · 26 votes
    4y
    Quote from @John Twomey:
    Quote from @Dongzi Wu:

    I heard Chimene's personal bankruptcy has been denied, the receiver Charlie will have a meeting with victims early September, make sure you contacted Charlie and he will notify you about the meeting.


     I have not been able to contact Charlie can you give me contact information.

    Thank you John

    I also tried many times before Charlie finally replied to my email.  His phone:  (713) 858-1341

  • Member since 2022 · 18 posts · 0 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Dongzi Wu:
    Quote from @John Twomey:
    Quote from @Dongzi Wu:

    I heard Chimene's personal bankruptcy has been denied, the receiver Charlie will have a meeting with victims early September, make sure you contacted Charlie and he will notify you about the meeting.


     I have not been able to contact Charlie can you give me contact information.

    Thank you John

    I also tried many times before Charlie finally replied to my email.  His phone:  (713) 858-1341


    Do you know what is going on? I haven't heard of any meeting scheduled.
  • Investor · Stahlstown, PA · Member since 2016 · 71 posts · 20 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Account Closed:
    Quote from @Dongzi Wu:
    Quote from @John Twomey:
    Quote from @Dongzi Wu:

    I heard Chimene's personal bankruptcy has been denied, the receiver Charlie will have a meeting with victims early September, make sure you contacted Charlie and he will notify you about the meeting.


     I have not been able to contact Charlie can you give me contact information.

    Thank you John

    I also tried many times before Charlie finally replied to my email.  His phone:  (713) 858-1341


    Do you know what is going on? I haven't heard of any meeting scheduled.

  • Investor · Stahlstown, PA · Member since 2016 · 71 posts · 20 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Sonya Brown:
    Quote from @Account Closed:
    Quote from @Dongzi Wu:
    Quote from @John Twomey:
    Quote from @Dongzi Wu:

    I heard Chimene's personal bankruptcy has been denied, the receiver Charlie will have a meeting with victims early September, make sure you contacted Charlie and he will notify you about the meeting.


     I have not been able to contact Charlie can you give me contact information.

    Thank you John

    I also tried many times before Charlie finally replied to my email.  His phone:  (713) 858-1341


    Do you know what is going on? I haven't heard of any meeting scheduled.

    I emailed Charlie last Monday and have not heard back, was hoping for an update soon 
  • Member since 2021 · 36 posts · 26 votes
    3y

    I have not heard anything from Charlie since September 6th. Just emailed him and call him, nobody answered phone, so left a message for him. lets all email and call him today to get his attention !!

  • Member since 2021 · 36 posts · 26 votes
    3y

    Charlie replied around noon today, Chimene's personal bankruptcy case has been dismissed, she works with Charlie reguarlarly to help him understand the investments, his goal is to liquidate any position. He is working on an update for creditors soon.

    Did anyone else email him and get reply today? 

    Thanks!
       

  • Investor · Stahlstown, PA · Member since 2016 · 71 posts · 20 votes
    3y

    I did not receive email update, but I did not email him again today 

  • Redwood City, CA · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Dongzi Wu:

    Charlie replied around noon today, Chimene's personal bankruptcy case has been dismissed, she works with Charlie reguarlarly to help him understand the investments, his goal is to liquidate any position. He is working on an update for creditors soon.

    Did anyone else email him and get reply today? 

    Thanks!
       I have not gotten an email response from Charlie ever!  Would you please provide the email you used. Thank you in advance.


  • Member since 2022 · 18 posts · 0 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Dongzi Wu:

    Charlie replied around noon today, Chimene's personal bankruptcy case has been dismissed, she works with Charlie reguarlarly to help him understand the investments, his goal is to liquidate any position. He is working on an update for creditors soon.

    Did anyone else email him and get reply today? 

    Thanks!
       


    I was going to contact him again as he did say he would update and get creditors together. Did he mention anything else? I hope it's all coming together
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.