Has anyone worked with UpLands Private Lending?

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2023 · 1 post · 5 votes
2y

THIS IS A SCAM. I am Nathaniel Tucker, and this was just brought to my attention today that someone is using my name and pretending to work for Upland Private Equity. I am attorney at Singerman, Mills, Desberg & Kauntz in Beachwood, Ohio (Do a quick google search of firm name and you can find my bio on the company website). I registered this company in Ohio for a client, and I signed the registration as the "Authorized Representative". This is a common practice for corporate attorneys. Because these records are publicly available on the Ohio Secretary of State's website, they found the name and began impersonating the company and impersonating me to try to defraud people. DO NOT SEND THEM ANY MONEY. Instead, you should file a police report immediately.  

See this reply in the discussion

26 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.