Rent to Retirement Turnkey Property Closed in two Weeks!

Rent to Retirement Turnkey Property Closed in two Weeks!

San Antonio, TX 路 Member since 2023 路 4 posts 路 7 votes

I recently closed on my first investment property, and I'm so glad I chose RTR! With my busy schedule at work, I was able to close in two weeks because of the great systems RTR has in place! The processes and partners gave me an awesome experience! A shout-out to my rep, Tommy Brown, who did a phenomenal job coordinating my project, providing the needed resources each step of the way for success in an efficient manner! He shared in a way that made it easy to learn as I went, moving at a fast pace without feeling overwhelmed. I am grateful for RTR's business model that empowers investors to "grow as you take action", but achieve an excellent outcome because of the support and excellent processes in place and a committed team. Tommy, you represent the RTR brand with excellence; thanks!

4Reply
120 views

Most Popular Reply

Bend, OR 路 Member since 2023 路 11 posts 路 22 votes
1y

It was a pleasure getting to work with you. Looking forward to the next one!

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Bend, OR 路 Member since 2023 路 11 posts 路 22 votes
    1y

    It was a pleasure getting to work with you. Looking forward to the next one!

    • San Antonio, TX 路 Member since 2023 路 4 posts 路 7 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Tommy Brown:

      It was a pleasure getting to work with you. Looking forward to the next one!


       Thanks; me too!

  • Zach LemasterBusiness Member
    Rental Property Investor 路 Denver, CO 路 Member since 2015 路 1k+ posts 路 3k+ votes
    1y

    @Cleveland Sigh thanks for sharing your experience!  We are vey pleased to hear how smooth this process was and we look forward to working with you on the next investment as you continue to grow your portfolio!  Of course, we are here with anything you need in the meantime.

  • San Antonio, TX 路 Member since 2023 路 4 posts 路 7 votes
    1y

    My pleasure!  I'm looking forward to the next too!  Thank you for your vision and creating teams in growing markets.

  • Real Estate Broker 路 Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH 路 Member since 2013 路 30k+ posts 路 20k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Cleveland Sigh:

    I recently closed on my first investment property, and I'm so glad I chose RTR! With my busy schedule at work, I was able to close in two weeks because of the great systems RTR has in place! The processes and partners gave me an awesome experience! A shout-out to my rep, Tommy Brown, who did a phenomenal job coordinating my project, providing the needed resources each step of the way for success in an efficient manner! He shared in a way that made it easy to learn as I went, moving at a fast pace without feeling overwhelmed. I am grateful for RTR's business model that empowers investors to "grow as you take action", but achieve an excellent outcome because of the support and excellent processes in place and a committed team. Tommy, you represent the RTR brand with excellence; thanks!


     馃

  • Joe S.Pro Member
    Investor 路 San Antonio 路 Member since 2020 路 3k+ posts 路 3k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Cleveland Sigh:

    I recently closed on my first investment property, and I'm so glad I chose RTR! With my busy schedule at work, I was able to close in two weeks because of the great systems RTR has in place! The processes and partners gave me an awesome experience! A shout-out to my rep, Tommy Brown, who did a phenomenal job coordinating my project, providing the needed resources each step of the way for success in an efficient manner! He shared in a way that made it easy to learn as I went, moving at a fast pace without feeling overwhelmed. I am grateful for RTR's business model that empowers investors to "grow as you take action", but achieve an excellent outcome because of the support and excellent processes in place and a committed team. Tommy, you represent the RTR brand with excellence; thanks!


    Where was the property located? 

    • San Antonio, TX 路 Member since 2023 路 4 posts 路 7 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Joe S.:
      Quote from @Cleveland Sigh:

      I recently closed on my first investment property, and I'm so glad I chose RTR! With my busy schedule at work, I was able to close in two weeks because of the great systems RTR has in place! The processes and partners gave me an awesome experience! A shout-out to my rep, Tommy Brown, who did a phenomenal job coordinating my project, providing the needed resources each step of the way for success in an efficient manner! He shared in a way that made it easy to learn as I went, moving at a fast pace without feeling overwhelmed. I am grateful for RTR's business model that empowers investors to "grow as you take action", but achieve an excellent outcome because of the support and excellent processes in place and a committed team. Tommy, you represent the RTR brand with excellence; thanks!


      Where was the property located? 

      The San Antonio market.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.