⭐ 5.0-Star Review – Excellent Experience with Rent to Retirement

⭐ 5.0-Star Review – Excellent Experience with Rent to Retirement

Raleigh, NC · Member since 2019 · 28 posts · 6 votes

I had a great experience working with Rent to Retirement from start to finish. Tommy and the team were helpful throughout the entire process and made everything smooth. During closing, we discovered a few issues — the HVAC and some piping needed repair, and several GFCI outlets had to be replaced. All of those items were handled and repaired before closing, which gave me a lot of confidence in the team and the property. The estimated numbers were also very accurate based on the financing I received. Overall, a solid experience and I’d definitely recommend Rent to Retirement to other investors.

1Reply
104 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joe S.Pro Member
    Investor · San Antonio · Member since 2020 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    10mo
    Quote from @Jason Cook:

    I had a great experience working with Rent to Retirement from start to finish. Tommy and the team were helpful throughout the entire process and made everything smooth. During closing, we discovered a few issues — the HVAC and some piping needed repair, and several GFCI outlets had to be replaced. All of those items were handled and repaired before closing, which gave me a lot of confidence in the team and the property. The estimated numbers were also very accurate based on the financing I received. Overall, a solid experience and I’d definitely recommend Rent to Retirement to other investors.


     I hope you have low tenant turnover. It’ll make the experience even sweeter. :-)

  • Zach LemasterBusiness Member
    Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    10mo

    @Jason Cook thank you for the detailed review!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.