Votes
Rebekah Yearwood
  • Powder Springs, GA
Votes |
GIC Deal Finders

Rebekah Yearwood
  • Powder Springs, GA
Posted Oct 28 2014, 09:05

Just signed up with the company a month or so back and would like some insight from people who are with them now. Have you found it to be as good as they claim? Are you making the cash they claim? How long after you submit a property and it's pending do you hear back from them? I'm a skeptic but I like the program and would like to work with the program more.

Here's a tad bit from there website:

Welcome to Guaranty Investment Deal Finders website, where good folks make great money, in their spare time, on their own schedule, with no strings attached. As a deal finder, you can make up to $5,000 per deal. We provide you with all the Free training you need. Work when you want, where you want, part time or full time.

So what I've been doing is submitting them houses that are in bad damage and in need of repair for like $60,000 and under. But some things that kinda make me antsy is that the houses have been pending for over 3 weeks with the only comment "We need to call the owner", the number to call is a Google Voice number, and they haven't responded to 2 emails I've sent. Also I can't seem to find anyone who's using them and any reviews good or bad about them. I like the idea of being a property locator but I just want to make sure I'm with the right company to do it. Please let me know if you have any experience with the company.

Loading replies...