Propoffers.com review

Propoffers.com review

Investor · Brunswick, ME · Member since 2015 · 20 posts · 3 votes

Has anyone heard of Propoffers.com? I stumbled across a property in Maine that says all offers must be made through this company. I'm interested to know if anyone has any experience making offers through them? I've done the basic Google search for them, but I don't turn up much at all.

See listing here: http://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/West-Bath-ME-...

Thanks,

0Reply
134 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Dev HornPro Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Arlington, TX · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    11y

    Haven't heard of it, but it appears to be a website offered by "Pyramid Platform" which "provides a comprehensive solution for the management and disposition of REO properties in an easy-to-use, secure, web-based application", according to their website.

     https://www.pyramidplatform.com/

  • Investor · Brunswick, ME · Member since 2015 · 20 posts · 3 votes
    11y

    Hey @Dev Horn, thanks for the info. If I end up making an offer through them I'll be sure to post my experience here.

  • Investor · Saint Petersburg, FL · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    11y

    I too had seen a property in NJ that referred me to propoffers,com. When I googled it, this blog came up- any experiences would be appreciated. Thanks

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.