Fraud Alert: BlueSky Lending LC

Fraud Alert: BlueSky Lending LC

Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2015 · 183 posts · 22 votes

@Joshua Dorkin 

Recently got an email from someone who claimed to be affiliated with the company BlueSky Lending LC and that they might be able to finance a certain deal I was putting together.

Had been conversing with the apparent impersonator through an email listed on the biggerpockets profile; however, on 'copying' an email of the 'same person' listed on the company's business website, I got a response from one John claiming not to know the other John and wanting to know what was going on. Apparently, some sort of impersonation. 

I am also not sure if the company BlueSky Lending LC is a legit entity at all.

Has anyone fell victim to this company or a certain 'John Campo' yet? This is a serious federal crime.

0Reply
50 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Richardson, TX · Member since 2014 · 537 posts · 228 votes
    11y

    I have worked with BlueSky Lending in the past and they were legit.

  • Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2015 · 183 posts · 22 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Neil Aggarwal:

    I have worked with BlueSky Lending in the past and they were legit.

    I see you both are in the same city. The question is if you worked this BlueSky Lending and this John Campo

  • Lender · Richardson, TX · Member since 2014 · 537 posts · 228 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    I think you are dealing with an imposter.

  • Santa Fe, NM · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Make sure you are dealing with the real John Campo and not the scammer who is impersonating him. If you get emails from [email protected], beware as they are not the real John Campo. The same guy tried to scam me on a commercial mortgage inquiry via lending411.com

  • Real Estate Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2015 · 21 posts · 3 votes
    11y

    What about Bernie Motta, who contacted my from Blue Sky Lending LC? Does he work for the real company or the imposter? 

    Bernie referred me to Steven Sill who works for Big Smiles Lending Company in Pemberton, NJ. Steven offered me a loan at 2% before I even filled out an application and aid they wouldn't need m credit report or score. 

  • Plano, TX · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    Bluesky is legit, I'm a customer and will be returning when I start buying rental properties. They took care of everything. I've been to the office personally many times.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.