Title company that does assignments or double closes in Western Washington

Title company that does assignments or double closes in Western Washington

Property Manager · Seattle, WA · Member since 2010 · 60 posts · 8 votes

Hi, Is anyone currently using a title company/ person in Western Washington that does double closes or assignments.  Any input greatly appreciated

0Reply
2 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Curt DavisBusiness Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Memphis, TN · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    11y

    Why wouldnt all of them do it?  Its not complicated. 

    You might have to just pick up the phone and start calling around. 

    Good luck

    Curt Davis - KAIZEN Realty538 Reviews
  • Investor · Vancouver, WA · Member since 2014 · 270 posts · 111 votes
    11y

    I use Stewart Title in Vancouver WA. They will do a double close they just require you have funds for the transaction.

  • Investor / Lender · Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 730 votes
    11y

    I've a couple you can try.  I recently had a post asking about escrow companies that can do double-closings on short sales and were referred to many, but I narrowed it down to two that I had a pleasant time talking to.  Note that I haven't closed with them (ending up going another route on that transaction).

    Lynn Rivera
    Designated Escrow Officer, LPO
    Escrow Services of Washington, LLC
    14205 SE 36th Street, Suite 100
    Bellevue, WA 98006
    Tel. 425-242-8026 | Fax 877-309-0371
    [email protected]

    Susan Berry
    Des Moines Escrow Inc
    22024 Marine View Dr S # 201
    Des Moines, WA 98198-6230
    2068246602
    [email protected]

  • Elizabeth BlazinaPro Member
    OP
    Property Manager · Seattle, WA · Member since 2010 · 60 posts · 8 votes
    11y

    Thanks  Elliot and Nghi!   I appreciate it!

    Liz

    www.dwellfinders.com

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.