Anyone done business with Commercial CapitalResources or Bottom Line -BLCCR

Anyone done business with Commercial CapitalResources or Bottom Line -BLCCR

Investor · Franklin, MA · Member since 2015 · 47 posts · 22 votes

I'm trying to pull money out of my property and am dealing with reps from  these two lenders and possibly Gateway Funding. Anybody have experience with these businesses ?

Reps names  are  Lee Pagnotta @ bottom line commercial realty resources  ,  Paul Sofia @ commercial capital resources , Melissa Dommer @ gateway funding inc.

Any info will be greatly appreciated as I can't find a local lender to help me I just want to know if anyone has any positives or negatives regarding these lenders

Thanks in advance

Chris 

0Reply
47 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Franklin, MA · Member since 2015 · 47 posts · 22 votes
    11y

    Anyone done business with Maurice Pleasant of Moequity ? Anyone that can please tell me if any of these sources are legit and reliable - Please let me know ! I don't want to waste time or money to eventually find a scammer if you don't want to post please send me a message

    Thanks again 

    Chris

  • Investor · Franklin, MA · Member since 2015 · 47 posts · 22 votes
    11y

    Have 2 potential sources so far that seem legit Gateway funding inc from N.C. and a private investor . If I can get the private investor what kind of paperwork do I need to provide him and  and protect myself. Him providing money me putting up my property as collateral?

  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    @christopherstobbart

    Any update on Paul Sofia? Had him contact me about one of my properties..

  • Wholesaler · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2012 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    I know this post is over a year old, but I saw that Chris had asked if anyone has worked with Maurice Pleasant of Moequity. Did you every get a reply? I'm considering doing business with him but I want to be sure he is legit. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.