Looking for investment realtor in Winston Salem

Looking for investment realtor in Winston Salem

Taylor LindseyPro Member
Investor · Abingdon, VA · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 1 vote

I live out of state but love the Winston Salem area for real estate investments. I visit here often. I need recommendations for a realtor that deals in investing for single family homes and multi unit opportunities. I need someone that is willing to work to make several deals happen. Once we find success, more will follow. Thanks!

Taylor Lindsey

0Reply
8 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Dev HornPro Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Arlington, TX · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    10y

    If you PM me, I will share the contact info for our guys in Winston-Salem. (Don't want to be accused of promoting anything or anyone in a post!)

  • Real Estate Professional · Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2015 · 57 posts · 16 votes
    10y

    @Taylor Lindsey I'm a commercial broker in Winston-Salem.  I'd be happy to connect with you to discuss your investment goals.  Cheers!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.