Has anyone used this company to sell your house?

Has anyone used this company to sell your house?

Aurora, IL · Member since 2008 · 153 posts · 20 votes

I came across www.mlsyourway.com while I looking for ways to sell my home. Has anyone ever used them?

0Reply
23 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Tucson, AZ · Member since 2008 · 945 posts · 45 votes
    17y

    A potential problem with that is it is not the local realtors mls, and many people may not see it. Why not spend that money to get a flat fee listing on the realtors site?
    Ofgift

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Payson, AZ · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    17y

    I swear sometimes I feel like asking to be a moderator so I can personally ban DB's like that guy.

    But then realized I'd get the moderator status taken away real quick for calling people DB's LOL!!!!

    If you don't know what DB is then, here's a formula or riddle. What is a female hygiene product in paper or plastic?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.