Reno:vetting real wealth Frederick Bates and Scott stringer

Reno:vetting real wealth Frederick Bates and Scott stringer

Real Estate Investor · Pasadena, CA · Member since 2014 · 22 posts · 1 vote

Has anyone done business with Real Wealth  Kathy Fettke, Frederick Bates and Scott Stringer? Please, What was your experience with them? I'm looking at their syndicated project in Reno. Thanks

0Reply
20 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Santa Clara, CA · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    Yes, I have invested with Real Wealth Kathy Fettke, Frederick Bates and Scott Stringer and I am currently invested in the Reno syndication.  I have invested in the past and they have come through with even better returns than originally forecasted.  They know what they are doing and can be trusted with your investment.

    Chris

  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2014 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    I have invested with Kathy. She pre-screens her vendors and protects her reputation by holding her vendors to high standards. If a vendor cannot maintain their quality, they are quickly removed from her network. 

  • Real Estate Investor · Pasadena, CA · Member since 2014 · 22 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Thank you @Chris Correia. Thank you @Wayne Brice. 

  • Specialist · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2011 · 875 posts · 394 votes
    9y

    Hi Jennifer. I work with Real Wealth Network. I know this post is a month old. I have been with the company for 2 years now and have seen many of these syndication projects pan out really well. I see that we actually sent you the Reno docs last month, according to our system. I'm not sure if you ended up participating in this project. But we are closing the door on the 16th. We have pretty much sold out at this point. But there will other projects coming very soon. If you would like to talk more in depth, let me know. Thank you.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.