33Holdings (Atlanta Turnkey) - any reviews?

33Holdings (Atlanta Turnkey) - any reviews?

Investor · Cape Town, South Africa · Member since 2017 · 17 posts · 3 votes

Hi everyone

I've come across 33 Holdings, a relatively new Turnkey provider in Atlanta (www.33holdings.com).  They are part of Kathy Fettke's (@kfettke) Real Wealth Network.

The properties on their website look good (don't they all on paper), but I can't find any references to their business on BP.

I will naturally do a comprehensive DD on any property I buy from them, but I'm just wondering whether anyone (outside of RWN) has dealt with them in the past?

Thanks!

John

0Reply
14 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Coach · Venice Beach, CA · Member since 2012 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
9y

Actually for where Atlanta is right now, the numbers aren't bad. Atlanta is in a prime right now so I don't expect much on the cash flow front--compared to where they used to be. 

The numbers seem decent, as does the address, but the meat of a turnkey company is going to come in the rehab quality, the property management, etc. None of those can be seen in the numbers.

All my turnkeys are in Atlanta and I work with a lot of turnkey providers in several markets, but haven't heard of these guys. I'll do some digging...

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Honolulu, HAWAII (HI) · Member since 2011 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    9y
    What kinda of numbers?
  • Investor · Cape Town, South Africa · Member since 2017 · 17 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    Here's an example

    3501 Tulip Dr
    Decatur, GA 30032

  • Realtor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2017 · 408 posts · 361 votes
    9y

    Not very compelling numbers. Under 1% rule and under 12% Cash on Cash. The math on the right column isn't accurate either.

  • Real Estate Coach · Venice Beach, CA · Member since 2012 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    9y

    Actually for where Atlanta is right now, the numbers aren't bad. Atlanta is in a prime right now so I don't expect much on the cash flow front--compared to where they used to be. 

    The numbers seem decent, as does the address, but the meat of a turnkey company is going to come in the rehab quality, the property management, etc. None of those can be seen in the numbers.

    All my turnkeys are in Atlanta and I work with a lot of turnkey providers in several markets, but haven't heard of these guys. I'll do some digging...

  • Investor · Cape Town, South Africa · Member since 2017 · 17 posts · 3 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Ali Boone:

    Actually for where Atlanta is right now, the numbers aren't bad. Atlanta is in a prime right now so I don't expect much on the cash flow front--compared to where they used to be. 

    The numbers seem decent, as does the address, but the meat of a turnkey company is going to come in the rehab quality, the property management, etc. None of those can be seen in the numbers.

    All my turnkeys are in Atlanta and I work with a lot of turnkey providers in several markets, but haven't heard of these guys. I'll do some digging...

    Thanks Ali, much appreciated!

    Which turnkey providers do you work with in Atlanta?  Would you be able to recommend the best to me?

  • Real Estate Coach · Venice Beach, CA · Member since 2012 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    9y

    I checked into that company. Or, at least their website and checked with a couple of my turnkey folks to see if they had heard about them. The only conclusion is that they are a private equity firm that also operates in India. None of my turnkey folks (who have been in the biz forever) have heard of any of their staff members either. So, not too sure on all that...

    I can make recommendations if you want to email me at my address in my signature. Are you set on Atlanta for any particular reason though? Reason I ask is- the returns really aren't there now like they used to be, prices are significantly higher than they used to be and there are quite a few other markets that offer better returns now. The turnkey provider whose properties I like the best in Atlanta is also incredibly difficult to work with (he's made me cry, and I'm not a crier). I can definitely make an intro, but there'd be some cautions involved :) I can show you inventory of theirs though first.

  • Investor · Cape Town, South Africa · Member since 2017 · 17 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    Thanks very much Ali

    I'll send you an email right away.

    John

  • Rental Property Investor · Honolulu, HAWAII (HI) · Member since 2011 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    9y
    John Haveman be careful of turnkeys in this market. I bought 5 turnkeys in Atlanta a few years ago. I am seeing the stock getting worse and worse while the rent to value numbers staying the same. Syndications might make more sense if you have more than 50k if not you are stuck with turnkey sfh.
  • Real Estate Agent · Palo Alto, CA · Member since 2017 · 22 posts · 17 votes
    8y

    @Lane Kawaoka @Ali Boone

    What are some of the neighborhoods that you've invested in? Some of the recent housing market data has sparked my interest in investing in the Atlanta metro area. Is it still possible to get the 1% rule in decent areas around Atlanta?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.