Anyone bought FROM,,or opinion OF Williams auction.com

Anyone bought FROM,,or opinion OF Williams auction.com

Member since 2009 · 499 posts · 117 votes

Just wondering if anyone has purchased on online auctions from or like Williams auctions .com?? Positive or negative results? Opinions also welcome

0Reply
11 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Fishers, IN · Member since 2009 · 408 posts · 196 votes
    16y

    I can tell you we have tried all of the auction companies in the past few years, and Williams auctions we avoid altogether. They reject approved bids, take forever to close (if they even do) and charge high premiums. I would suggest against them. Try REDC, they run a good auction and once you are established will work with you. Good luck

  • Member since 2009 · 499 posts · 117 votes
    16y

    So in the event they NEVER close do you lose funds paid in?? Cause all there site info says if it doesnt close for any reason you owe fees commissions etc.

    I would think they would refund if They or the seller caused or didnt get that far. But I have been wrong before and NEED others input and experience!!!!!

  • Real Estate Investor · Fishers, IN · Member since 2009 · 408 posts · 196 votes
    16y

    You would get some of your money back, less some fees. They truly are a buyer beware auction company.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.