Looking for Investment broker in Austin/SA area

Looking for Investment broker in Austin/SA area

Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2017 · 24 posts · 6 votes

Hi all, my wife and I are expanding our real estate portfolio and looking to acquire more properties in Austin/San Antonio area. We are looking for someone who deals with investors, and very knowledgeable about these markets

1Reply
9 views

Most Popular Reply

Austin, TX · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 2 votes
8y

If you are looking to invest in real estate property in Austin, Texas I highly recommend you contacting @Dan Burstain.  Dan knows the area well, has helped many new and experienced investors locate property here and is just a great guy to work with from the real estate community. I have worked with him in the past and was very impressed. 

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael PlaksPro Member
    Tax Accountant / Enrolled Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 5k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    8y

    @Hassan Oukacha

    If not already - ask in the Austin forum

  • Austin, TX · Member since 2017 · 28 posts · 17 votes
    8y

    @Hassan Oukacha Welcome to BiggerPockets! Do you know what specific areas in Austin you’re looking to invest in (zip codes, regions, etc.)?

  • Austin, TX · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    If you are looking to invest in real estate property in Austin, Texas I highly recommend you contacting @Dan Burstain.  Dan knows the area well, has helped many new and experienced investors locate property here and is just a great guy to work with from the real estate community. I have worked with him in the past and was very impressed. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.