Neighborhood Ventures Crowdfunding in Phoenix area

Neighborhood Ventures Crowdfunding in Phoenix area

Investor · Tempe, AZ · Member since 2018 · 41 posts · 17 votes

I've been watching and lightly researching this company called Neighborhood Ventures in Phoenix area (Tempe) that has a few crowdfunding projects. It looks to me like a minimum investment of $1000 is required and your ROI is approx 3 years at their estimated 12%. To me it seems like a risky venture to invest in one of these but I wanted to get feedback with anyone more familiar. Thank you!

0Reply
40 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2017 · 36 posts · 25 votes
    7y
    @Lisa Maturo Hi Lisa, I have met the owner of Neighborhood Ventures and he is also the owner of the top multifamily brokerage here in the Phoenix Metro. The brokerage is called ABI Multifamily. If you look into the brokerage you will see they absolutely crush it in the multifamily arena. Just based on their knowledge and experience with Phoenix multifamily I would say they are a pretty solid bet for a local crowdfunding platform. Although, I would make sure to do your own due diligence on each deal they offer and see if you feel the returns are realistic with the type of value add deals they are performing.
  • Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 3 votes
    1y

    Hi Chris,

    I see this post is 6 years old. I was wondering if you still feel Neighborhood Ventures is a solid bet? I am considering investing in one of their apartment buildings. They are offering12% interest with a 3 to 4 year holding time.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.