Best management companies in jacksonville FL

Best management companies in jacksonville FL

Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 1 vote

Hi,

I started investing in single family homes recently in NC.

Now I am thinking on the Jax,FL market to invest in and I need a good realtor who can be a one stop shop for finding the right property for my goal (buy and hold - rentals) and to find a lender for me incase i will need one, accompany me in the closing process and then find a tenant.

If you had experience in the Jacksonville market and can refer a good man/woman for the job I would highly appreciate it.

Thanks!!

0Reply
30 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Valencia, CA · Member since 2017 · 45 posts · 13 votes
    6y

    @Shai Peer As far as lenders go I use Wade Swindell from Atlantic Trust Mortgage. Probably the best communicator I’ve ever met and you can text the guy on a Sunday and he gets right back to you. Tell him I sent you.

  • Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Chris Lord

    Thanks a lot chris!!

    Will do!

  • Rental Property Investor · Valencia, CA · Member since 2017 · 45 posts · 13 votes
    6y

    @Shai Peer and if you need a contractor I definitely recommend @Mark Fries He is active here on BiggerPockets and he also has resources for property management and realtors

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Middleburg, FL · Member since 2017 · 57 posts · 34 votes
    6y

    @Shai Peer I recommend @Matthew Miller with ERA Heavener Realty as a realtor and/or property manager.

  • Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @Shai Peer Hello. I'm new to investing and I'm working on getting my first property, a single family home, in Jacksonville within the next two months. I currently live in San Diego but I'll be moving to Jacksonville in late Jan to early Feb. If you'd like to meet up, message me.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.