• Rental Property Investor
  • Dallas, TX
Votes |
Rent To Retirement Review

Diana Jing
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Dallas, TX
Posted Oct 19 2019, 16:32

Hi BP! I recently just closed on my first 3 turnkey homes with Rent To Retirement after being referred to them from a colleague of mine who had invested with them for a few years now. I thought I would start a forum to let others share their experiences, and to keep a log of how my experience is going since I see a lot of people asking questions about working with them. So far I've had a great experience. Communication is very important to me! I worked with Zach who is very responsive, knowledgeable, and willing to assist throughout the process as I was new to purchasing out of state. All my homes are rented, and I'm off to the races in building my passive income portfolio! They put me in touch with lenders to finance the properties that had better rates & fees than any other lender I checked with, which was great. They also had recommendations for insurance providers, and referral for a legal team to assist in setting up my LLC, which I am currently working on. Overall the closing process was very smooth, and did not take up a ton of my time. This was exactly what I was looking for since I still work my full time job. I've done a few flips in the past, which was a huge time commitment & definitely more headache than I cared for. Not to mention I lost money on some of my past flips or barely broke even. I got discouraged with real estate after the long and stressful time of trying to flip real estate on my own while balancing my full time job & family life. So I was very relieved in how easy they made this process to invest in cash flowing properties where the returns were significantly better than anything I found locally, and the process is much more passive! I look forward to continuing to invest with them in the future! I'll share more updates as I grow my portfolio. Big thanks to Rent to Retirement for getting me back into the game of real estate investing where I'm not doing everything on my own!

Loading replies...