RP Capital or other Turn-Key Businesses?

RP Capital or other Turn-Key Businesses?

Rental Property Investor · Ocean City, NJ · Member since 2019 · 15 posts · 14 votes

Hello Everyone,

I’ve been researching a company called RP Capital which pretty much is a Turn-key Real Estate investor company. I’m wondering if anyone has experience doing any deals with them? As well as if that would be a good way to start out with my first RE deal? I’m Trying to get some advice on how I should begin investing in Real Estate. I’m 20 years old and have about $65k to invest.

0Reply
26 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · RVA · Member since 2016 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
5y

Just wanted to say good on you for taking action at 20. I would also look at Norada Real Estate if I was considering a Turnkey deal. I do not know anything about RP Capital but I'm hoping the following will be useful for you.

@James Wise has a lot of great videos on Turnkey investing for beginners on his YouTube channel. Definitely recommend you check them out. Due diligence can save you a lot of headaches!

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · RVA · Member since 2016 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    5y

    Just wanted to say good on you for taking action at 20. I would also look at Norada Real Estate if I was considering a Turnkey deal. I do not know anything about RP Capital but I'm hoping the following will be useful for you.

    @James Wise has a lot of great videos on Turnkey investing for beginners on his YouTube channel. Definitely recommend you check them out. Due diligence can save you a lot of headaches!

  • Real Estate Coach · Venice Beach, CA · Member since 2012 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    5y

    No idea on RP or who that is, but I'm a big fan of turnkeys for a great way to start into RE!

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

    Hope that helps.

  • Rental Property Investor · Vancouver, WA · Member since 2014 · 68 posts · 37 votes
    3y

    @Sam Trulli did you end up using RP Capital? What was your experience?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.