Rebogateway or Propertyradar

Rebogateway or Propertyradar

Contractor · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2012 · 67 posts · 13 votes

I am trying to decide which program to sign up for, does anyonehave experiance with both? I would love to know the benifits of each.

0Reply
127 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Truckee, CA · Member since 2013 · 546 posts · 445 votes
12y

Charles - Brian is right, the products are very different. First let me clarify that we have two products: 1) ForeclosureRadar - which offers the best foreclosure information for AZ, CA, NV, OR and WA. We're different then other foreclosure services because we track what actually happens on the court house steps, not just the public record notices recorded at the county. 2) PropertyRadar, our new product, currently for CA only, that offers everything ForeclosureRadar does, plus information on every property in the state, every transfer, listings, comparables and more.

Our focus is on making public record property data usable for investors in ways that help them make money, save time or reduce risk. I built the tool based on my personal experience buying and flipping more than 150 properties. Our investor customers are buying $300-500 million dollars worth of property a month using our products. A claim I'm comfortable that no one else can make.

I tried using public record life event data to buy deals - divorces, bankruptcies, probate, etc - but didn't find it to be of much value. What worked for me in buying those deals was building relationships with attorneys and other related parties that see the deals way before anything is recorded. You can then use our product to get all the details on the property fast. Hopefully Rebo's customers are having more luck with the life event data, but we haven't offered it, because I'm not convinced its worth pursuing. Would love to hear if any investors have actually done any deals using it, as it would be super easy for us to add to our service.

P.S. Eddie - note that title companies in CA rarely provide foreclosure lists, and are barred from providing them to anyone with a real estate license by SB133. Also, we don't just track the notices, but all the postponements, cancellations, sales, etc. so we offer a lot you can't get from the title co regardless.

Best,

Sean O'Toole

Founder & CEO

PropertyRadar

See this reply in the discussion

29 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Truckee, CA · Member since 2013 · 546 posts · 445 votes
    9y

    @Will F. - I'll also have my support team reach out.

  • Rental Property Investor · Anaheim, CA · Member since 2015 · 138 posts · 37 votes
    9y

    @Sean OToole is there a way that my partner and I can both use property radar at the same time? At the moment, I get logged off when my partner logs in. I reasearched and found "Teams" under settings. I did that and followed the instructions but what happens next is that it returns me back to square 1 all over again. I hope I made sense. Thank you in advance

  • Investor · Truckee, CA · Member since 2013 · 546 posts · 445 votes
    9y

    @Account Closed - Sorry you are having trouble. All of our pricing is per user, so we only allow one person to be logged in at a time. If you and your partner each have an account, then you can share a "Team". Feel free to PM me with additional questions or schedule a call with my support team and they can walk you through setting it up.

  • Rental Property Investor · Anaheim, CA · Member since 2015 · 138 posts · 37 votes
    9y
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.