San Antonio 4 PLEX PURCHASE new build

San Antonio 4 PLEX PURCHASE new build

Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 1 vote

Hello friends

I heard of a brand new 4 plex listed at 850 K in the Glenmont area San Antonio TX . Does anyone have any insight into this market in terms of appreciation and rental value? I am a W 2 professional and self manage and I wanted to go with a new build with the builder warranty 

0Reply
16 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2013 · 8k+ posts · 10k+ votes
3y

I don’t have any insight in to your market but I can suggest you do a little research of FIG (fourplex investment group) I haven’t invested with them but their niche is new build fourplexes built for landlords. Use them as a comparison to see if they are much bette, much worse or about the same. Give you a good comparison of your options. Good luck. 

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2013 · 8k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    3y

    I don’t have any insight in to your market but I can suggest you do a little research of FIG (fourplex investment group) I haven’t invested with them but their niche is new build fourplexes built for landlords. Use them as a comparison to see if they are much bette, much worse or about the same. Give you a good comparison of your options. Good luck. 

  • Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    Thanks Bill,We did have a 4 plex that FIG built in Houston and sold it for a small profit 3 years later. I will compare for sure.

  • Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2013 · 8k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    3y

    Glad to hear from someone that actually used them. I get their emails monthly about new markets or buildings where the buyers fell out. How was your experience?

  • Member since 2022 · 75 posts · 42 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Shoba Murugan:

    Hello friends

    I heard of a brand new 4 plex listed at 850 K in the Glenmont area San Antonio TX . Does anyone have any insight into this market in terms of appreciation and rental value? I am a W 2 professional and self manage and I wanted to go with a new build with the builder warranty 

    I think appreciation is of the top reasons investors choose San Antonio. I will say that MF prices are high right now, especially new construction. I would be happy to evaluate the property you’re interested in if you would like to send me the address privately. 
  • Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    FIG construction is average 

    We bought a 4 plex in Mills road  Houston which was their 1 st venture in TX . Decent positive cash  flow 

    Construction is average and HOA management is very poor overall

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.