Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 9k+ posts · 5k+ votes
3y
I don’t market in your territory, but the same applies to any market. You look for distress, and you get the owner to sell to you. There is no special way to find deals in Fayetteville.
Specialist · Krakow, Europe · Member since 2019 · 87 posts · 25 votes
1y
Over the past three years, I’ve been using most of the major off-market techniques.
One standout method has always been pulling data and feeding it into a call center to generate off-market leads. In my opinion, this is much more effective than texting, which often feels like a constant game of cat and mouse with phone carriers. It’s relatively simple and, while it does cost money, it’s one of the more cost-effective options. That said, expect to deal with a fair amount of fluff leads.
The two best strategies I’ve found are inbound methods: direct mail and Google Ads.
Direct mail can be expensive, but it can also yield highly discounted properties.
Google Ads, on the other hand, doesn’t require data extraction like calls, direct mail, or texting. However, it does demand solid digital marketing expertise to see positive results. These days, I’m all in on Google Ads.