Contracting in Florida

Contracting in Florida

Real Estate Agent · orlando, FL · Member since 2021 · 104 posts · 30 votes

Are labor prices deflated or inflated in Florida? In other words, what is the relationship between supply and demand for contracting services? I am new to the state. I am trying to build out a SOW. Also, If you are local to Orlando, Florida and have completed some flips or BRRRs leave some contractor recommendations.

0Reply
53 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
    3y

    Well, That's a tricky question and really varies by location.  If you are in the attractions area like I am, it seems that wages are too low to make ends meet.  There are plenty of rental properties here that have multiple cast/ team members rooming it up because the wanna work for the theme parks but can't afford to live close to the action.  

  • Real Estate Agent · orlando, FL · Member since 2021 · 104 posts · 30 votes
    3y

    I am in Sanford, but if thats the case it shouldn't be too much of a difference. Any recommendation? I have some off-market single families in my rolodex, but I need to build a team down here before I take on the risk.

  • Contractor · 32771 · Member since 2022 · 49 posts · 16 votes
    3y

    Hey Nicholas, I feel like there is a demand for contractors. But that's just me and I am biased. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.