Best places to invest!

Best places to invest!

Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 3 votes

Hey everyone I'm trying to do an informal poll. Let me know what you think is the best market to invest in right now and why. I'm curious what the collective thinks. 

2Reply
17 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Denver/Castle Pines/Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2021 · 248 posts · 136 votes
    2y

    The answer range for this is going to be a fun one! 

    Personally, I think we are going to continue to go downhill on home prices until rates change. With that being said any deal can work as long as the numbers are correct.
    My two thoughts are:
    Invest in mid-west, more recession proof, places like where I am from in Nebraska. As long as these cash flow it should be totally fine, and they will appreciate pretty well where I am looking (Omaha). 

    Or if you have the capital, buy heavily discounted luxury in places like summit county (Vail,Breckenridge,Frisco,etc) for a long term hold. When the market rebounds in the next 5-10 years you may be able to make multiple millions from just holding. Obviously there are huge cons to this strategy but those Ski Towns up there will always be sought after. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2019 · 569 posts · 257 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Matthew Weirath:

    Hey everyone I'm trying to do an informal poll. Let me know what you think is the best market to invest in right now and why. I'm curious what the collective thinks. 


     I like the panhandle of Florida since we are going through an infrastructure boom and residential at the same time. Our market is strong because a lot of the feeder markets around us continue to buy and invest money in our area. We have seen tremendous amounts of appreciation and more buyers are funneling in to the new markets around us. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.